October 24, 2014 | 1771 users online

Eye Shadow - Estee Lauder - Color Intensity Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2009 7:57:00 PM More reviews by L22nene

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at my CCO a while back and I still have about 50% of it left. It's a great highlighter shade, or all over lid color. i don't like the packaging of this too much, the lid is somewhat hard to open sometimes, but other than that it's great. I wouldn't pay full price for this, but would def. repurchase at the discounted price at the CCO. Overall 4/5!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 7:55:00 AM More reviews by nakobear

This was a nude shade on me. I used it as a base shade and it went on pretty smoothly and lasted all day. It isn't a shade that is really special, but it's not too bad either.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 2:56:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

My boyfriend's mother gave me hers. I wasn't too attracted to it right off, the color is bland and boring and I haven't had too many good experiences with estee Lauder shadows, they tend to crease on me or they lack pigment. This is a basic nude shade. I wasn't impressed by it and it creased on my lids.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2003 9:49:00 AM More reviews by kitty_catalina

A light color that worked great as a base shadow. Nothing overly special about it, similar shades can be found in other lines.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2003 2:40:00 PM More reviews by KarenCG

Sand Dollar is very light pale pink that is somewhat similar to MAC's Yogurt. A very nice basic highlighter shade.