Estee Lauder Color Intensity Eyeshadow in Sand Dollar

3.4

on 6/5/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this at my CCO a while back and I still have about 50% of it left. It's a great highlighter shade, or all over lid color. i don't like the packaging of this too much, the lid is somewhat hard to open sometimes, but other than that it's great. I wouldn't pay full price for this, but would def. repurchase at the discounted price at the CCO. Overall 4/5!

on 2/9/2003 7:55:00 AM

This was a nude shade on me. I used it as a base shade and it went on pretty smoothly and lasted all day. It isn't a shade that is really special, but it's not too bad either.

on 1/31/2003 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My boyfriend's mother gave me hers. I wasn't too attracted to it right off, the color is bland and boring and I haven't had too many good experiences with estee Lauder shadows, they tend to crease on me or they lack pigment. This is a basic nude shade. I wasn't impressed by it and it creased on my lids.

A light color that worked great as a base shadow. Nothing overly special about it, similar shades can be found in other lines.

on 1/19/2003 2:40:00 PM

Sand Dollar is very light pale pink that is somewhat similar to MAC's Yogurt. A very nice basic highlighter shade.