September 21, 2014 | 2174 users online

Eyeliner - Almay - Bright Eyes Duo Eyeliner

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2011 5:38:00 AM More reviews by lailabird

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I just bought my second one and definitely will be buying another when this one is finished. It glides on smoothly, both sides and lasts long. The only problem is sharpening it. It's a bit thick and sharpening it was a bit of a problem. Other than that a great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 4:48:00 PM More reviews by ensayles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

In all fairness, I only use the highlighter end of this duo...but with that in mind, I absolutely LOVE the highlighter end! I use a black liquid eyeliner along my lash line, then a dark green shadow in a broad line on top of my eyeliner (partially to hide any mistakes) followed by a neutral brown to my brow bone, then I run this highlighter on my brow bone to my eyebrow...sort of in the arch of my brow. I also run a very narrow line of this highlighter just below my eyeliner beneath my eyes to give them a little pop. This is my second highlighter duo, and I expect there will be a third. I'd like it better if they'd make JUST the highlighter, but oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by huntermekare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this in soft black/champagne - I usually end up using the soft black since this is sometimes the only eyeliner I keep in my purse, but I bought it for the champagne color. I'm fanatical about throwing out eye makeup after a few months, so I use champagne to line my lower waterline to look more awake since it's cheaper than stila's skin colored eyeliner. It slides on well and lasts for a few hours so I usually only need one touchup throughout the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by stellareplica97

I bought this product a week ago and been using it at school eversince. I get alot of positive comments because it really lightens my deep dark eyes. I recommend it if your eyes are a bit dull. I only use the highlighter though. I will try the brown side some other time.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2011 1:54:00 PM More reviews by BriNM

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This eyeliner was nice, I usually put the lighter part of it on the inner corner of my eye. The brown part I did not use.. but it was still pretty good. Even though I probably will not buy this again it was very nice, brought out the lighter colors of my eyes.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2010 4:17:00 PM More reviews by SillyLilies95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the best pencil liners. I prefer mechanical ones but this one I make an acceptation for. Glides on smoothly and the highlighter really brightens your eyes. Doesn't last quite as long as I would like though. The brown really makes my hazel eyes pop. Overall, pretty good liner.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by ellimac344

I AM IN LOVE. This is one of the products that I use every single time I do my makeup. The highlighter is perfect for the inner corner (it brightens up your whole face!). It's also great for all over the lid and under the brow bone. The eyeliner is nice, not really anything special but I do really like this. If I am going for a no makeup look, I still use this with tinted moisturizer, this in the inner corner and mascara. I can't describe how much I love this... And the fact that it's two in one is awesome. The colors are also PERFECT.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by margueritee

I stepped into a CVS pharmacy trying to see if there would be a cheap but AMAZING eyeliner that I could buy, since I am a Sephora junkie. And here it is! Just by itself the liner is pretty blah, just another eye pencil among millions of others in a drugstore. But, with a couple (precisely two) fix ups this product is absolutely the MOST fantastic eyeliner. First, before applying the dark or light shade put some oil-absorbing powder on your eyelid so the eyeliner stays in place (I recommend Clinique), and then comes the good part. Put the darkest shade (in my case it's chocolate) on your eyelid making a thick line from your lash line to your crease. Then wait for about a minute and gently put the lightest shade on top of it (in my case shell) and TA-DA!!! the most amazingly sexy and delightful eyeliner EVER :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2010 4:45:00 PM More reviews by BlueMoonAle

In love! Like the others, I have this in the "fair" color which is Cocoa/Pearl. Cocoa is a smooth milk chocolate liner that gives a velvety and natural finish. Pearl is a shimmery ivory that looks beautiful on the brow bone and in the tear duct for brightening the eyes. I really like this. It's a little steep at around $8, but it's worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2010 5:52:00 PM More reviews by LovelyChick13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Good stuff! I have this in the fair-skinned version (Cocoa/Pearl). Very beautiful and versatile on my hazel eyes. I use the pearl for inner corner and on the brow bone. When I go out, I use it on my lower lash line. The Cocoa I use for tight-lining and on the bottom last line. All in all, a great little product that has bang for the buck.