October 22, 2014 | 1815 users online

Makeup Brushes - MAC - #219 Pencil Brush

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/28/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

I love this for the crease and outer V. Definitely one of my favorite brushes. I used this brush the first time today, and my eye makeup looked so pretty and professional.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/5/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by Alanathebutterfly

I got this brush from the Kelly Osborne collection a couple a months ago, so it has a different look than the regular Mac brushes. I would really like this brush alot more if it werent for the fact that its so scratchy. Seriously, its like rubbing sand paper on your eyelids, and it hurts so bad that I have to stop using this brush and pick up another one. If not worth the 27 dollars I paid for this brush, since I can barely use it. Maybe I can try using it with concealer to cover up blemishes instead, so that its not a complete waste. If you have bought a brush thats scratchy, return it before its too late.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The brush is a staple in my make up bag. Perfect for smudging khol eyeliner (which is my main use for this brush) and smudging the eyeliner on lower lash line. Haven't ventured into eyeshadows with this brush yet.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 3:08:00 PM More reviews by mimi2811

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Agree with reviewer underneath it is the perfect brush for smudging under lash line for an ultra Smokey look. I also like it for applying a pop of highlighter in inner corner and it picks up just the right amount of colour. Excellent brush and I will definitely be purchasing another when.I need to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by yaya49

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this brush! My first intention was to use it for my crease since I don't have the biggest eyelids. But I ended up using it for smoking out my lower lash line, and it's perfect for that. I use it every time I do a smokey eye.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2014 12:27:00 PM More reviews by OnePerfectPicture

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! Made my Smokey Eye routine much easier. I have small eyes and the 219 gave me the precision I needed. I also have the 219se..there is NO comparison.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by hendenm

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this brush for defining the crease. After applying the product in the crease go over with this brush to really intensify the colour and the outer v. It's also really good for smuding the upper and lower lash lines when using shadow as eyeliner. I would not be without this brush as I think it's a must have when doing smoky eyes. Price yes it's expensive but I've had mine a year now and washes up great and looks like new.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I tried it at MAC store and I liked it. Looked like great brush for smokey eyes, blending or smudging eye liner. It is also very expensive brush. $25 for one brush is a lot.
Update: I bought MAC 219 brush and tried using it - but it was too harsh and irritated my eye lids. I don't know why but it felt really hard for a brush. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 11:08:00 AM More reviews by sxyleolady

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A great brush to have in your collection. If you love doing smokey eyes, this brush is absolutely necessary. I like using it for applying deep colors in the outer V, applying/blending eyeshadow on my lower lash line and for applying highlight color in the tear duct area. It's so precise so you don't have to worry about eyeshadow going all over the place. This is definitely a must have.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Parisa909

Great multi-purpose brush. I use mine for adding shadow to my lower lashline, adding colour the outer v and adding colour to the crease. It does all of these tasks brilliantly, I think I need another. I love natural bristled brushes for shadow work and the 219 is a fabulous all-rounded.