MAC #219 Pencil Brush

4.6

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

It is a great brush to get the job done; outer v, lower lash line, very precise but also very scratchy. Washes well and stay in shape. I heard that the Sigma E30 is a less scratchy option, will try out that one.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I don't use this brush everyday, but when I do, I'm grateful for it's precision. People have mentioned that it's great for blending out liner or adding shadow to your lower lash line, or drawing color into the crease before blending out, and it is. It's also great for adding color to the inner corner of your eye, although it always tickles. And, I rarely contour, but I love this for cream contour on my nose. However, my favorite use for it is to add emphasis AFTER I've created an eye look. If I've already got liner and lashes on, it's so nice to be able to go in and deposit some color for a little extra "kapow" without fading your liner or muddying the other colors on your lid.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This brush is one of my beloved MAC products. I use it line my upper and lower lashline as well as my outer V. I would repurchase if lost or damaged.

I love this for the crease and outer V. Definitely one of my favorite brushes. I used this brush the first time today, and my eye makeup looked so pretty and professional.

I got this brush from the Kelly Osborne collection a couple a months ago, so it has a different look than the regular Mac brushes. I would really like this brush alot more if it werent for the fact that its so scratchy. Seriously, its like rubbing sand paper on your eyelids, and it hurts so bad that I have to stop using this brush and pick up another one. If not worth the 27 dollars I paid for this brush, since I can barely use it. Maybe I can try using it with concealer to cover up blemishes instead, so that its not a complete waste. If you have bought a brush thats scratchy, return it before its too late.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The brush is a staple in my make up bag. Perfect for smudging khol eyeliner (which is my main use for this brush) and smudging the eyeliner on lower lash line. Haven't ventured into eyeshadows with this brush yet.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Agree with reviewer underneath it is the perfect brush for smudging under lash line for an ultra Smokey look. I also like it for applying a pop of highlighter in inner corner and it picks up just the right amount of colour. Excellent brush and I will definitely be purchasing another when.I need to.

Love this brush! My first intention was to use it for my crease since I don't have the biggest eyelids. But I ended up using it for smoking out my lower lash line, and it's perfect for that. I use it every time I do a smokey eye.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love it! Made my Smokey Eye routine much easier. I have small eyes and the 219 gave me the precision I needed. I also have the 219se..there is NO comparison.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this brush for defining the crease. After applying the product in the crease go over with this brush to really intensify the colour and the outer v. It's also really good for smuding the upper and lower lash lines when using shadow as eyeliner. I would not be without this brush as I think it's a must have when doing smoky eyes. Price yes it's expensive but I've had mine a year now and washes up great and looks like new.

Popular Makeup Brushes