October 1, 2014 | 1925 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Mario Badescu - Hyaluronic Eye Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 8/30/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by annikatova

I have very sensitive skin around my eyes. This product worked well when it was used very, very sparsely (only a few dots)!! It made my delicate skin sting when I used more than that for some reason. When I used too much, I woke up with lines under my eyes and I looked really tired and saggy. I don't like the tub the product comes in. It makes it harder to control how much product you get out each time and requires you to dip your fingers in it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

There are so many mixed reviews for this! I will keep it short and sweet:
It hydrates so well I can feel it in the AM. It doesn't work under makeup. Probably not worth the price but get a sample and try it for yourself!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2014 4:22:00 PM More reviews by giggles292

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

When reviewing eye creams I take into account it's versatility for daily, nightly use and this cream does not perform too well for me since I can only use it at night regardless of the fact that it is advertised as a daily and overnight cream. It is too sticky and doesn't sink into my skin immediately so I can not use it in the daytime under my makeup. It is a cheap product for the amount that comes in the package. The package is a twist off top which is not too sanitary. I would definitely not repurchase or reccomend this product since 1. it sucked and 2. Mario Badescu IS NOT A CRUELTY FREE BRAND.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by blondebeaute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my second significant eye cream I have ever owned. Considering it's mainly just for hydrating, it serves it's purpose. I used Origin's GinZing prior, which I did like for the purpose of making me look more awake and alert, but I always find myself going back to Mario Badescu products at every turn. My eyes were just so dry. The hyaluronic acid in this eye cream keeps my undereyes hydrated, making them look amazing in the morning when applied at night. For a basic eye cream (if you're not looking for something with anti-aging/lifting/lightening properties) this is great. I also occasionally will dab a smidge onto my lips when they are extra dry at night, it works wonders!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 10:54:00 AM More reviews by denisefilice

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been a fan of Mario Badescu for years! I'll try different cleansers, masks, and eye creams, but I keep coming back to the Hyaluronic Eye Cream. It's not greasy and I don't feel as if I'm putting water around my eyes. Just the right amount of emollient. Of course it depends on skin type. I'm sensitive, with combination T zone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2013 12:08:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really love this for moisturizing the eye area. I don't have a lot of fine lines yet, so I am not looking for anything to help with aging. This seems to fit the bill for my needs. It has a light watery consistency but I don't need to use a lot and it doesn't cause millia. It plumps and softens and I sometimes place it in the fridge to help a bit with puffiness. I would say if you are looking for a basic eye cream then this is a nice one to try. I wish I would have used this sooner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 3:48:00 AM More reviews by breton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

Using just a little bit of this in the morning transforms the tired, sunken redness underneath my eyes. It dries a bit shiny, I guess reflecting the light away from the area. I don't know what it does for wrinkles (I don't have many there & don't use this product for that) but it makes my eyes look much brighter & refreshed.
Probably the only eye cream I've used so far that works & I will repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2013 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

This seems really watery. I was put off and thought "great another disappointing eye cream". I've tried so many drugstore eye creams that don't work. No moisture and don't seem to do anything. This moisturizes like crazy for me though. I can feel a difference in my under eye area but I don't see one. Fine lines haven't been reduced and the area is still dark. I'm not sure, besides moisturizing, that this is doing anything for me. The moisture is nice but I'd like to fix the fine lines and darkness. I might look for something else when I finish this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2012 7:57:00 AM More reviews by NancyM

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

After using this for a month (I am scraping the last of it out of the jar), I must say that my opinion of this cream has completely changed. At first, I didn't notice any real benefits of the cream. Now that I've been using it daily for a while, my skin is softer and the lines under my eyes appear to be less pronounced.

It doesn't do anything for puffiness or under-eye circles but it doesn't claim to be for that purpose. It does what's it's supposed to do, moisturize the skin around your eyes.

I can't say it's my holy grail but it's pretty close.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2012 11:27:00 PM More reviews by TrainedDreamer

I am extremely surprised by the negative reviews on this product.

My previous favorite eye cream was Shiseido Benefiance (currently $55 at Sephora). Mario Badescu's Hyaluronic Eye Cream has very similar ingredients though, at a much lower price (currently $18 at Ulta). I can't vouch much for the anti-aging properties, as I'm only 21 right now - but I imagine it does a great job as it moisturizes so well. This is one of the very few eye creams that doesn't further dry out my undereye area. The little tub of this will last FOREVER since so little is needed. It's somewhat thick, & very greasy. I wear it at night & if I want to wear it under my make up - I have to blot it with powder. Not a big deal. I'm thankful it doesn't have fragrance! I have sensitive eyes & this has not irritated them whatsoever.

I was very pleased with this product & will definitely repurchase. This is my new HG eye cream

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No