July 22, 2014 | 1141 users online

Body Scrubs - Got 2 Be - Sugar Kick Body Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by Paperbacktripper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

I loathe this body scrub. It has no exfoliating factor, it has no cleaning power and it smells way to sweet for my taste! I prefer large granules in scrubs and I being able to wash off the product in the shower is must too! This stuff was like glue that wouldn't come off no matter how hard I tried. I think this might be the single worst beauty product I have ever bought that includes all hair, makeup, skin and bath products. I bought this almost a year ago and it has done nothing but sit under my sink! You have been warned.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2007 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Mahal_Princesa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The main reason I love this scrub is b/c of the smell. Yummy mango and apricot....delicious. True it's not a very grainy scrub but it still feels great on my skin. Does a decent job of exfoliating and it's a great scrub to use in the summertime when my skin is not really dry. I would buy again but I think this has been discontinued. I can't find it anywhere.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2007 10:49:00 PM More reviews by jamiemp

I bought this after reading good reviews on the Folica site. I really like it. I like scrubs that are a little more gentle. You don't need to rub your skin off in order to exfoliate. Plus, it smells SO good. I like to alternate this with the Skin Milk scrub, which is also a great-smelling gentle exfoliator, but creamier.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2007 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Rubberducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I purchased this dirt cheap along with the fat free body sorbet which i love a nd the apple and soy body wash. All for 30 TT dollars = 5 US dollars. in a wholesale warehouse. Anyways this body scrub sucks, it did nothing for me skin felt like glue and it refused to wash off clean. Just down right yucky. the other products i purchased with it are awesome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 2:52:00 AM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This product is good for someone with sensitive skin. If the St. Ives apricot scrub is too harsh for you, try this one. It smells sweet and yummy w/o being overwhelming. On my legs I use it in conjunction with a loofah pre-shaving for awesomely smooth legs.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2006 1:27:00 AM More reviews by chikababy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well I liked this scrub.

I don't usually buy products of this scent (mango-ish) but I needed a shower scrub so I grabbed this for 7CAD in a squeeze bottle because all the tubs had broken seals.

So the scent isn't really noticeable. The grains are small and soft, which I liked (but this differs from person to person). It's orange in colour- but transparent and gel-like.

I liked this because it left my skin soft after. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2006 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Braves888

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As commented below, the scrubby bits just aren't enough for the body (they'd probably be gentle enough for the face, but I haven't tried that). However, the price is good, the packaging is great (I have it in a stand-up flip-top tube), and the smell is very sweet invigorating apricot. I suppose this might do for someone with very sensitive skin, but it's just not cutting it for me and my KP.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2006 11:55:00 AM More reviews by verybecca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I really like this despite what the other reviewers wrote - this isn't a true 'sugar scrub' but I can't stand those oil-based scrubs. This is less scrub and more like a shower gel. I love the Ginger Man, Yardley's Scrub Me Tender, Origin's Gloomaway, and this is a gentle alternative if you don't want a lot of exfoliation. I also love the fruity smell, and I'm tired of paying for high-end shower gels. This is just as nice, at a lower price. I got mine on ebay (4 for $8!)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/7/2005 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Glitzee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is an okay scrub that's more soapy than scrubby, IMO. It's definitely of the old school of scrubs, not like the oilier/more moisturizing types that are more prevalent these days. That said, I really like the scent (fruity/sweet), it's cheap and it's good for pre-shaving. I'd buy again as a cheap backup to my current fave, VS Stimulating Body Scrub.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2005 5:08:00 PM More reviews by fenestra

Way too weak for what I need, but it makes an alright everyday facial wash. It has a nice scent and rinses off easily in the shower, but it is a gloppy and bit pricey. Probably won't repurchase.