Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Body Lotion

4.6

on 11/14/2005 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Citrus can be weird in lotions, but this one is a perfect replica of the EDT and contains a gentle, subtle amount of fine glitter for your and others' enjoyment. It not only smells great, but also looks great in the soft pink and barely gold container and on your skin.

I got the smaller version of this in a swap-a 1.6 ounce tube of this lotion. I love it to the point I will probably go out and buy the bigger version of it. This imparts a very slight scent of Baby Doll when used alone (which is how I usually use it). It can also be layered for a stronger scent. This has the tiniest most delicate shimmery particles and applies truly like a rich body lotion instead of flimsy gels like most perfumed lotions. I love this and use it almost every day, even more than the Baby Doll fragrance itself. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Amazing lotion. I really like the subtle shimmers in it and the way that it moisturize my skin. A bit too light for the winter bur perfect for the summer! When I wear this with the EDT, The smell stay all day. Very rare for a grapefruit scent. However, I dont really like the packaging. I would prefer a pump.

This is a gorgeous shimmery pink lotion. Definitely helps the perfume last, and moisturises well, though I wouldn't mind it being a touch thicker in consistency.

on 2/27/2003 1:43:00 AM

This is one of the most excellent value for money fragranced body lotions on the high-end market. It does help the fragrance last much longer, and it's rich and luscious on the skin too. The tube is absolutely huge- ridiculously so, even. Lasts a very long time.

Popular Body Skincare Products