Phisohex Antibacterial Skin Wash

4.3

on 5/13/2015 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

heard great reviews however this cleanser does not work for me sadly. it is very gentle and a nice basic cleaner for those with nice skin already! i have some bumps and spots and this does not seem to do much in that aspect. i used with my clarisonic but nothing changed much with skin. it is very affordable and gentle though

on 5/3/2015 12:57:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Personally my skin does not have acne, sure I get a few spots here and there, but nothing as bad as some get it. Still though I like to give my skin a thorough cleansing at the end of every day to keep those spots from going out of control. That is why when I stumbled upon PHisophex I decided to give it a try, and have been pleasantly surprised at how clear my skin looks and feels. True the formula is a little harsher than I am usually comfortable with and it does dry out my skin, but I can overlook all this for the obvious benefits. All I need to do is ensure I use a nice and thick moisturiser after my shower at night. I only use it once a day because that is all I need and unlike some of the other reviews I don't think that it hurts to use. Overall I will probably buy it again and think the results are well worth the price!

on 3/29/2015 6:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I never leave reviews. For the past 2 months I've had a chin covered in acne. Cystic big white heads. I have NEVER had more than 1 pimple at a time my entire life so this has been traumatizing. Im 22 So put it down to hormones.
I stopped using my aesop cleanser and used ego QV cleanser which I've always gone back to.
I read sososo many reviews before I buy anything but one day I spotted this in the chemist and grabbed it because it was so cheap.
Its been 1 week and I have been using this twice a day. I didn't think anything would work.. its finally started to clear away the grossness.

All I have to say is try it! Use it for 2 weeks twice a day and then just on the breakout once a day with your other cleanser. Your skin will thank you.

on 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM

Iv only just starting using this a few days ago so i have no idea if its suppose help straight away or not? i have mild acne and i dont know the reason for it but so far using this product it has helped my skin but not a huge amount. Its only been 2 days but i did get another few pimples this morning which is devastating and i just hope this product starts working. ill come back after a week to write another review :)

on 10/30/2013 8:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have used cetaphil and almost everything else - I found that It wasn't helping with break outs or anything, it was for people who already had nice skin.
I break out in pimples when I have or i'm getting my periods and I feel like phisohex is the only product that I feel like reduces my pimples. Yes I do still get pimples (if you get them, you get them, can't do much about it) but I definitely seen a difference in the size of the pimples. Your skin feels a little dry afterwards but nothing a moisturiser can't fix .. I have oily and sensitive skin (very sensitive) and this product doesn't effect anything.
If you have pimples do try this product

on 7/31/2013 2:24:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I sincerely hope that this product will be my last facial washh, bcause I've many experience withh facial foam and so on,
What I love from phisohex is: no fragrance, no foam, and its written as a facial wash that save for a sensitive skin,
Its not totally wrong, but I've a hyper sensitive skin were my doctor ever skin-tested me for 4 times and yet still doesn't find what's wrong with his cream ingredients.
That's why I'm so interested with the ads,,
1-5 days using phisohex there's no problem with my face, then after 3 weeks my face start to be reddish and burning outt..
But its really effective to decrease my pimples,just maybe its too harsh for my very irritated skin..

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I am in LOVE with this face wash! At first I was very wary of using the product as I do have sensitive skin & for good reason, phisohex does burn my face but after a while its not so bad and the effects are astounding for me personally! Once or twice a week i switch it out for my other face wash for a break on my facial features! If I feel a blemish coming on I go ahead and use the product working it in heavily to the effected area and normal for the rest of my face. The next day that little devil is gone haha I'm in love. I do find I had to fiddle with my toner after as some seemed to react when I used my phisohex, but I have it sussed now and use an intense face cream at night to re hydrate my face as it can become dry! I would recommend this for people to try for sure. I have such tricky skin and I'm super happy!!!

on 7/26/2013 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I am happy to report that phisohex saved my face.
I changed my skin care routine from cetaphil oily skin cleanser, neautrogena moist mixed with jojoba to:
Washing my hands before cleansing
Phisohex left on for 30 secs
Lush ocean salt gently scrubbed in for 30 secs
Patting dry
Clearasil daily clearing spot treatment (salicylate acid treatment)
Clinique clearing moist mixed with jojoba
And oh Lordy my face hasn't looked this good in years!
I think the cleanser and the clearasil treatment made the biggest differences and I stuck to this routine for 3 weeks before I saw any changes.
The phisohex is non drying on me, no scent, quite a watery consistency and is 1% triclosan. The highest triclosan cleanser you can buy I think.
I love this stuff, $9 for the 250ml and there's a bigger bottle available which ill get next time as its better value.
Nothing has worked as well as this product

on 6/5/2013 5:41:00 AM

hi,
So i do have acne, but not as bad acne but i still get embarrassed from it I break out near my nose and on my t-zone area. My Pimples are not big just small lumps with red area just in a certain area, its like i'm growing a mini city on my face, i don't even know what my pimples are called (if you know what they're called from the description above please let me know). Using Phisophex for more than 2 week nows and i don't really see a different i just like it because theres not scent to it.

Thanks.

on 4/12/2013 2:40:00 AM

I had the worse pimples ever when i went back to my country for a holiday which has a very hot temperature that can melt you, and that's where all my pimples started to come out. I tried clearasil, it did work for a bit but it just makes it all reddish, and also tried a few products but it just made it all worse, then i did a research about this. And ive been only using it for a week, it is just shocking, woke up one morning and my face is cleared out!, it's the cheapest and great product you could ever use for infected acnes! :D so thanks for phisohex for making my face back to normal clean face again!

Popular Other Products