November 26, 2014 | 920 users online

Lip Gloss - Urban Decay - Lip Gunk in Graffiti

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2006 6:47:00 PM More reviews by allyjune30

Ugh, I absolutely hated this lip gloss. The color looked really pretty in the bottle, but it was just way too sparkly and frosty looking, even when I put just a little on. I tried to give it another chance, but the bottle was another negative. It always leaked out a little bit in my bag and would make everything else sticky and gross. I just threw away the lip gloss and I will NOT be buying it again. What a waste of $13!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2005 6:08:00 PM More reviews by countesscocofang

This lavender color looks fine on me. I love the little blue glitters in it. It tastes like bubblegum (I hate bubblegum flavoring) but it's tolerable for a shade as pretty as this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2004 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lindsey835

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This lavender looks much too frosty to wear alone. Layering is difficult because the glitter particles are so large. I normally love lip gunks, but this one just doesn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/20/2004 11:36:00 AM More reviews by FUNHolly31

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pretty color- but very gritty feeling on my lips. Hate the bubble gum flavor and scent!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2004 1:24:00 PM More reviews by seangel3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fun gloss-not an every day color, but it looks great in the tube & applied sheerly to the lips. Scent is a great bubble gum and it just looks very irridescent on-very fun:)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2004 6:17:00 PM More reviews by sweetbear

The only reason I say I would not buy again is that I am turning 30 and feel I should go for more adult look. I will keep using this til it goes bad or I run out and next time I will just choose a different color. This lavander color is great when combined with pink lipsticks or to tone down a purple. It is not too flattering on me by itself but I love the color with the blue microglitter. It smells great too!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 10:37:00 PM More reviews by NYgirl

This is a pretty light lilac shade with microglitter. It looks really pretty if I use this with my lighter colored shadows. I have to make sure to apply it with a light hand because it is a bit frosty.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2003 6:17:00 PM More reviews by Goodfreak

This is a lovely frosted lavander with lavander glitter. Goes on semi-opaque. Good wear, like the other lipgunks. I actually like it better when this one has been blotted or worn off a bit, because then it leaves a frosty, mauvey stain on my lips, with glitter. The lavander color can be a bit hard to pull off sometimes. Would probably look really nice over a lipstick.