November 24, 2014 | 1225 users online

Skincare - Face - Kiss My Face - Vitamin A & E Moisturizer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 12:46:00 AM More reviews by xYvettex

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using the sensitive skin olive and aloe moisturizer on my face and works fine, I apply it under make up. I wanted to try this one because of the A and E vitamins. I don't know why but it feels like my face is burning major! I see the reviews but see no one else had this to say. I'm thinking it's because my face is that dry and it's just the moisturizer doing it's job. It didn't cause breakouts or itchiness. I've had the burning feeling with other products because of my dry skin but never that bad like this product. Will definitely NOT be buying again. Returned the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by postmoderngirl

I keep this in my nightstand to moisturize my hands before bed. I also like this on my face, but not alone. By itself it feels a bit dry once it dries on your face, but I like to mix it with cetaphil's lotion and it's seriously the best thing ever. It makes my skin feel SO nourished and just healthy, but for some reason it's only when I mix the two together. Either way I love this lotion, and I love that it's natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 12:02:00 AM More reviews by KDBoucher13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have naturally dry skin, and going on accutane for six months didn't help the dryness. But this product did. I loved how smooth my face was and how there was no visible dryness. I recommended it to all of my friends after using this for a few weeks. I have tried all sorts of moisturizers but this is the only one I have stuck with. I recommend this to everyone, just for a try even. It was cheap when I got it at my local London drugs, the small bottles were about 3 bucks each. I got a huge container for 10 dollars and it's been a year and I still have half the bottle and I use it twice away.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/17/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by jerseycindy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had high hopes for this - good ingredients, great price, nice clean scent. Unfortunately it didn't absorb into my skin at all. It formed a white layer on my skin and just sat there as I rubbed and rubbed to no avail. Two lippies for the reasons I mentioned above: ingredients, price and scent, plus the fact that it didn't make me itch, cause a rash or otherwise harm my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by KateBehrens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This moisturizer meets all of my criteria. It is completely natural, it makes my skin appear glowy and healthy, it evens out my skin tone, it seems to smooth out my mild stretch marks on my thighs, it actually makes my skin feel hydrated, and I can use it on my body or face and not experience breakouts. I recommend not using this under makeup however, as it made my foundation not adhere well. I just use it as a deep moisturizer at night. The scent is neither feminine nor masculine so my boyfriend likes to use it as well. I have many moisturizers, but I use this one every single night. It is a little difficult to rub in, but well worth the extra effort in my opinion. It makes my skin feel luscious :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 2:13:00 PM More reviews by Jess9

I have used this product off and on for about six years. I have combination skin with dry cheeks and an oily t-zone. I tend to breakout around my mouth.

This moisturizer clears up my skin and gives it a nice glow. It works very well as a primer underneath makeup. Love this stuff. Good value for money too, especially compared to other d/s moisturizers.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by bitesize

What?! I've been using this on my face, and I wasn't supposed to? It was like magic- breakouts stopped completely, and then I ran out. Now I'm determined to still use it on my face, since it worked so well before. How weird...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by Leannne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I just bought this today and so far I love it. As other reviewers stated, the lotion does take a bit to absorb, but once it does, it feels really nice. The smell is light and fresh as well, kind of peachy.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by maeglutz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

pros: very moisturizing in an non-oily way, natural ingredients, no parabens. soft skin all day

cons: takes forever to absorb, kind of an artificial peaches smell?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 2:51:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this as a hand lotion to keep in my purse. On application, it's a bit greasy, but in a minute or so it sinks in and leaves my hands feeling wonderfully moist, but not oily in any way. Very reasonably priced, nicely scented and in no way over powering, and my cuticles absorb the moisture as well. I really like the fact that it also comes in a tube.