Biosilk Volumizing Conditioner

on 4/16/2014 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Soooo sorry to see such bad reviews of an awesome product!! I was able to put on my liter pump thing onto the huge bottle I got first of all so mad props for good packaging! Also it was safety sealed which I am so happy about coz I bought it at Burlington Coat Factory not a salon so I wanted to make sure it wasn't tampered with! I got a liter bottle for US$16, price tag said normally retails US$30+. I love, love, love this condish! It's blue colored, to me it smells like sudsy clean & the ocean. It conditioned my naturally curly hair very well. I just don't get the low reviews but as always YMMV. I can't afford to purchase this full retail, but if I get another opportunity to buy it at a discount, I would DEF repurchase!! Luvvvvvvvv!!

on 1/29/2012 12:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wish I had read reviews before buying this! My hair has become finer in recent years so I wanted something to add volume. This doesn't do that at all!

The conditioner is bright blue and doesn't even smell very good. If it does anything to my hair, I'd say it's the opposite of volumizing--it seems to slightly weigh it down.

This is a big disappointment since Biosilk is supposed to be a higher-end brand. I would've been better off going with a $2 bottle of something at Wal-Greens.

on 3/22/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well, if you're looking for next to zero conditioning, this might be ok. I have fine yet dry hair and it was definitely NOT ok. Don't let the name fool you, "silky" is not what your hair will become with this conditioner.

on 1/16/2003 11:05:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

an average volumizing conditioner. this added less bounce and shine to my fine, color treated hair than other volumizing conditioners have. on a positive note, however, after sniffing this a few times in order to figure out what smells like, i've come to the conclusion that it smells kind of like banana cream pie. honestly. of course, i had my boyfriend smell this, too, and he said it smelled floral. go figure. $12 at for 11.6 ounces of product.