September 17, 2014 | 1776 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Lipsmacker Strawberry Banana

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by analki4

One of my favorite lip smackers. Love the smell, and it leaves my lips smooth, and pink. Of all of the lip smackers out there, this is the one I keep going back too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have just gotten back into Lip Smackers, and decided to pick up a couple more on a recent drug store haul. First off, Strawberry Banana doesn't really smell like strawberries or bananas, not even an artificial version. It smells more like cherry Chapstick to me. I was a little disappointed when I first smelled it but no biggie, the fake cherry scent is not my first choice but not unpleasant. I love that it gives a sheer pink tint to the lips - similar the Dr. Pepper flavor except a lighter pink color which is more flattering for my skin tone. The tint was unexpected but I'm liking it more and more and for that reason would repurchase this flavor. You can't beat Lip Smacker for the price. If they had spf, they would be perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2010 7:24:00 PM More reviews by Romana003

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE the smell of this lip balm! Even though the scent is supposed to be Strawberry-Banana, it reminds me of a Twizler! And it tastes like a Twizler, too! It is really moisturizing on my lips, and I like that it adds a little shine and a hint of color. It stays on my lips, too (meaning it doesn't wipe off right away).

The only thing that is a little disappointing to me is that Bonne Bell changed the packaging- and this comment extends to all the LipSmacker lip balms. I really prefer the old confection- it was a lot cuter and more colorful, and it didn't just look like a sticker that was wrapped around the tube.

But I still love this stuff. It's delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2009 2:03:00 PM More reviews by nightvamp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This one is my next true love. Can't live whithout it. So nice smell and flavour. I also put them one before going to sleep. The next morning my lips are as soft as silk

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2008 3:39:00 PM More reviews by candyfluff

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite Smacker, with Dr. Pepper and Cotton Candy coming in second and third. Strawberry-Banana smells neither like strawberry nor bananas to me, more like a wonderful fake berry flavoured bubble gum. The texture is superior to all other Lip Smackers I have tried, it actually feels like an expensive balm rather than a children‘s product. It leaves a nice pink hue on my lips and moisturizes well. This Smacker has been a staple in my purse for a few years now and I will continue to buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2008 1:14:00 PM More reviews by flittered

I think the smell could be a little stronger, but its a Smacker so I love it:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I had a free ship deal on drugstore.com so I was stocking up on the essentials and felt like I needed something fun to add to my order. They had some Lipsmackers on clearance, but not my favorite Dr. Pepper. Strawberry Banana sounded yummy so I decided to give it a try. And thus began my long affair. I'm totally cheating on Dr. Pepper! Where Dr. Pepper gives the lips a rosey red flush, Strawberry Banana gives a very delicate pinkened flush. It is just so lovely. And the scent/flavor is delicious! Strawberry Banana is a staple in my purse. Sometimes I wear it without anything over it when I want a very understated liplook. It's under $2 so I will definitely repurchase again and again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2007 12:47:00 AM More reviews by vanillah

I really loved this lipsmacker! I would have expected to have to pay more for this quality. Very, very moisturizing! Smell is awesome too.
_________

Overall, I'd re-purchase this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2007 11:55:00 PM More reviews by kself

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

My favorite Lipsmacker is the classic Strawberry, but Ulta was having a BOGO sale on Lipsmacker, so I went for the Strawberry and Strawberry Banana. I was very impressed. Just as moisturizing as you would expect from a Lipsmacker (very nice) and the smell/taste is amazing. Perfect!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/9/2005 11:53:00 PM More reviews by tygerlyly311

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell and taste of this stuff (as does my boyfriend) and I'll buy it again if I need to (I got the giant tube of this at Wal-Mart for $2.24) However, I've become really picky about lip balms/glosses ever since I tried Burt's Bees...still, I love this Lip Smacker.