October 21, 2014 | 2036 users online

Bronzers - Giorgio Armani - Sheer Bronzer #3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 6:19:00 PM More reviews by bybare

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

This was my holy shade bronzer for my NW35-40 complexion. It took me forever to find the right bronzer and it wasnt until I was told to find one with red in it that I rediscovered this compact in my stash. I just found out that the bronzer is discontinued and I can't find this anywhere online. If anyone has extras of this #3 and it did not work for you I would be willing to swap/purchase from you!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by jennafoster

Really great bronzer, not the tiniest bit of orange in it, looks very natural. My only problem is that it doesn't last very long and you don't get very much in the small container, and it is quite expensive. I am going back to Bobbi Brown just for those last two reasons but I will miss it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2004 5:33:00 PM More reviews by rae_rae

Beautiful bronzer! I use it as a blush on my cheeks as well as across my hairline, nose and chin Beautiful on my DDD skin. I agree with the reviews below: the shade is like NARS Casino but rosier. Very pretty flush! Love it and bought it cheaper on ebay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/6/2004 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Ilse333

I've been dying to try this and finally snagged it on Ebay. What to say? Yes, it is beautiful. Yes, it is now added to my collection of all-time miracle bronzers - this being one of the darker ones. Upon opening, it looks very, very dark, an almost russet brown. However it does apply very sheer so it manages to suggest a dark tan while looking natural. If I saw this on someone else, I probably wouldn't think "Great bronzer!"; I'd probably be fooled into thinking she was actually tan. This is fairly matte on me and the shade is between the brown of Nars Casino and the rosier shade of Sue Devitt Sunkissed: the actual rose-brown shade my NC35 skin turns in the sun. My only wish is that it was a little easier to blend; this is a bit dry on me, not as silky in texture as NARS Casino or Caboodles Hawaii. But it's still a beautiful product, worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2004 7:02:00 AM More reviews by maiho12345

In the pan, the color looks really dark and ugly and scary, but it goes on very very sheer. I'm NC35, LSF 6.5 and this color is great. It doesnt make me look orange and applies sheer and can be build up for more. It gives me a nice healthy tan look. I sometimes use this as a blush too and it looks really nice. It has a natural bronzy look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2004 8:34:00 AM More reviews by funkyfairy

my favourite bronzer EVER. this is the ultimate. it dusts on easily and has great staying power. it is smooth and slightly glittery, looks like ive been on vacation all year round.

i like in hong kong, what a pity this is limited edition in hk!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2003 6:51:00 PM More reviews by roxane

Best bronzer, very sheer, lightweight, makes my skin look healthy and fresh. Best for yellow skintone since the colour is very subtle, you need only one application. My face and neck look identical now, before I had kind of a light yellow face and a darker olive neck. Expensive (35$) but will last very long.