October 31, 2014 | 895 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smacker- Sugar Crystals

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I usually just buy these for the smell, since they don't actually moisturize my lips at all. I just put them over balm so I can smell them really.

This one has an okay smell, it ended up sitting on my dresser for years after I bought it though so I believe I threw it out lol. Would not repurchase this particular scent, but have purchased others.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2008 5:36:00 AM More reviews by hidge

PROS:

- glassy shine if double coating
- moisturizing
- cute packaging

CONS:

- neither smells nor tastes like sugar!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/25/2007 10:23:00 PM More reviews by CottonCandyCrazy

yucky

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2007 11:52:00 AM More reviews by xrawritsnikki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I lovelovelove the liquid lip smacker collection. I bought this one after hearing great reviews from some of the people in my junior high clique. It isn't too sticky, and it isn't thin- it's just right. It has a nice, clear shine but the scent isn't too great. Perfect for layering over the Lip Lites collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2007 8:23:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

i went through this stuff so quickly. its such a great sheer gloss and its so smooth. the flavor is probably the most bland of them all but thats good if you don't want that fruity scent. cant beat the price! less than 2 dollars

rated 4 of 5 on 10/13/2007 2:58:00 PM More reviews by evilplaidkitten

Not the best flavor but smells pretty good atleast.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2005 3:55:00 PM More reviews by VoteForPedro

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Smells and tastes horrible! Not like suggar at all, more like laundry detergent! omg what were they thinking when they made this?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/24/2005 1:29:00 PM More reviews by bubblyblueberry

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I know i may be in the minority here, but this is my favorite Liquid Lipsmacker! It smells just like sugar to me, not like medicine. It lasts a while compared to other clear lip glosses. My only complaint is that there is hardly any gloss in the tube (0.09 fl oz.)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2005 9:39:00 AM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This one is a bit odd. Not sugary but sharp, very glossy though.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/2/2005 9:18:00 AM More reviews by siomai_girl

i didnt like the smell and the taste. nice clear shine though. consistency was okay, it lasted long enough on me.