Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smacker- Sugar Crystals

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

I remember having this when I was a little girl. It has a weird sweet plastic-y scent that most people probably wouldn't like, but I like it because of the nostalgia. I remember it made my lips feel a little weird when I wore it, but I loved the packaging. This flavor is impossible to find in stores, so you would have to buy it online if you really want to try it.

on 9/24/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I usually just buy these for the smell, since they don't actually moisturize my lips at all. I just put them over balm so I can smell them really.

This one has an okay smell, it ended up sitting on my dresser for years after I bought it though so I believe I threw it out lol. Would not repurchase this particular scent, but have purchased others.

on 1/17/2008 5:36:00 AM

PROS:

- glassy shine if double coating
- moisturizing
- cute packaging

CONS:

- neither smells nor tastes like sugar!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

yucky

on 11/4/2007 11:52:00 AM

I lovelovelove the liquid lip smacker collection. I bought this one after hearing great reviews from some of the people in my junior high clique. It isn't too sticky, and it isn't thin- it's just right. It has a nice, clear shine but the scent isn't too great. Perfect for layering over the Lip Lites collection.

on 10/31/2007 8:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i went through this stuff so quickly. its such a great sheer gloss and its so smooth. the flavor is probably the most bland of them all but thats good if you don't want that fruity scent. cant beat the price! less than 2 dollars

Not the best flavor but smells pretty good atleast.

on 11/27/2005 3:55:00 PM

Smells and tastes horrible! Not like suggar at all, more like laundry detergent! omg what were they thinking when they made this?

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I know i may be in the minority here, but this is my favorite Liquid Lipsmacker! It smells just like sugar to me, not like medicine. It lasts a while compared to other clear lip glosses. My only complaint is that there is hardly any gloss in the tube (0.09 fl oz.)

on 6/2/2005 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This one is a bit odd. Not sugary but sharp, very glossy though.

Popular Lip Glosses