April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

Polishes - Canmake - Nail polish

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2013 9:49:00 PM More reviews by mariatrann

I find these nail polishes very thick in texture, making it hard to apply a thin coat with decent coverage. I have to apply at least 2 coats to give it a solid colour. The packaging is very cute! The price is alright. Canmake is definitely more popular for their makeup than nail polishes, imo :P

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by goofyhusky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have it in 46, it's a very girly pink - kind of bubble gum like. It's not normally a color I would go for, but I received it as a gift from very special people, so I will keep using it. Ease of application, the time it takes to dry, and lasting power is all pretty standard.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by boredgurll123

I bought this shade in #40 Black and I have to say I was very disappointed. I just wanted a plain black color and bought this on a whim. I don't know if it was just my bottle, but the brush was very frayed and spread out when I bought it. After I tried applying it, the polish was gloopy and hard to work with. My sister tried painting it on her nails and agreed that it was hard to paint. I will not be purchasing this again, and I only use this for small details on my nail art.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2010 6:04:00 PM More reviews by willruetheday

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Bright sky blue, #42, I think. Thin and watery, but opaque in 3 coats. A very small bottle for 300 yen (when I got it 6 years ago). No problems with chipping, and a very cute, mostly unique color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 8:34:00 AM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Canmake's nail polishes because the colours are just so sweet and girly. I prefer the sheer formula more because they are harder to find and they look very girly indeed.

The formula is very nice, non streaky, the brush is not too bad although it is not the flat kind like opi (which is my favourite). Although this is a drugstore brand, i think their polishes are rather pricey considering each bottle probably contains half of what a full size opi does (could not find the amount of polish each bottle contains on the label)

I loved one of the peachy, coral colours so much that i already got a backup :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by starrystarzzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a few dozens of these from every series.
1. The nail polish series are more sheer.
2. Colorful nail series are full of pop colors, they have a jelly kind of texture to them, and are easy for making layers.
3. Nail glitter are only for making layers. They are super hard to wash off.
4. Gloss fit series have all nude colors, and more thick in texture.
On the whole, they are longlasting and full of different colors! It is easy to use them to make those japanese looking nails.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2009 7:17:00 AM More reviews by lilmisssunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this in 91 - not hot pink, but barbie pink nails with red undertones, the exact shade I was looking for! Canmake has a large range of colors, from minimal shimmer, no shimmer, to glitter and heavy glitters! So many to choose from!

I wasn't a nail polish regular user but this got me hooked. I can't stop staring at the pink on my nails lol. Yes this is a bit fast-drying and gets kinda gluey after a while of opening the cap bottle, but I don't use nail polish often so this should be alright. Plus I prefer small bottles coz nail polishes are likely to dry up - why invest so much on bigger bottles when they will all dry up?

Definitely will get a few more from Canmake!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2009 4:40:00 AM More reviews by Natashia

I purchased 3, 1 in cream, 1 in glitter and the last one in super glitter meant mainly for the nail tips.

They work fantastically well when first purchased, fast drying, does not streak, nice range of colours, not expensive etc. However I noted that they dry up very quickly. If I use them too sparingly, they will thicken up and become quite unusable. Prefer to stick back to other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2009 5:55:00 PM More reviews by mangobobala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

omg I think I'm in love! I'm not a big nail polish person but after seeing fuzkittie blog about this I went to ichibankao and ordered the 11, 80, and 93. So I got them in the mail yesterday and was so excited to try them out. I love how fast drying they are. I used two coats of 93 and it was such a nice pretty jelly hot pink color; it looks edible like strawberry gloss. Then on top I added a coat of 11 to glitter it up, oh man, now I can't stop staring at my nails. I also added a clear top coat which sealed everything and made it smooth. I was afraid I was gonna feel the glitter but it is very smooth and can't tell the glitter is their unless you look. Oh and it hasn't chipped yet and I'm amazed because usually my polishes chip within the first hour lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2008 8:27:00 PM More reviews by lilyzy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought colors 11 and 93. 11 is a clear pink with lots of disco glitter in it and the glitter shows up on nails very densely with 2 coats of application. 93 is a very cute, sweet milky pink with pink shimmers. Looks lovely on fair hands. Unlike many other brands, the glitter comes off very easily with nail polish remover. Just love it!