November 26, 2014 | 1507 users online

Conditioner - Bumble & Bumble - Super Rich Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 11/13/2014 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner rinses clean, smells great, has great slip. The packaging is convenient. Why didn't I like it? Because I think it rinses off 100%, :(, because when I get out of the shower and comb it, it is like if I had not put any conditioner. Strange because in the shower it feels super creamy and luxurious. Oh well...wanted to like it!! Took off two lippies, one for price and another for performance.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 8:39:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got a liter on sale at my local salon. I had just got color and highlights, and my hair felt a little dry and brittle. I had also just spent a small fortune on Aveda liters (Dry Remedy & Damage Remedy) but they weren't quite taking care of the dryness. So I gave SRC a shot. Wow I was surprised with how well it moisturized my brittle hair. I even left a small amount on the ends as a leave in. My hair blew out very smooth and frizz free. I don't particularly care for the scent, but it will do. I would buy again b/c its cheaper than Aveda!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2014 9:30:00 PM More reviews by grmegan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have baby-fine hair (thin, fine, and not a lot of it) that is very weak and dry. I am a huge fan of B&B and this is one of the best conditioners I have used. It leaves my hair feeling very soft, polished, and shiny. It truly makes a remarkable difference for my hair type. I also enjoy the Quenching conditioner!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 10:28:00 PM More reviews by Bclancy

I love Bumble and Bumble! I was planning on trying a bunch of their different shampoos and conditioners(hey, I'm a product junkie, especially when it comes to B&B) but I like this so much I may just get a liter of it instead. I have dry hair that has highlights(from six months ago) and is heat styled on a daily basis. So I need something pretty moisturizing. No, this is not as rich as a masque. That is why it says 'conditioner' on the packaging instead of 'masque'. If you're looking for a masque, I love the Creme De Coco one from B&B. But for a regular conditioner, this does fine(though I personally use leave in cream after conditioning always). For how moisturizing this is, it is also very lightweight, which is nice on my somewhat fine hair. Maybe if you have thick unruly hair this wouldn't do much for you, but it works great on my hair. I was initially reluctant to buy it as I go through conditioner very very quickly, and at $25 a pop that can get quite expensive. But so far I'm finding that I don't need that much of this to do the job. I don't know whether that is due to the quality of this specific conditioner or if I was just over applying previous conditioners and never knew it. This stuff seems to be very easy to spread through my hair though, so maybe it is at least partly the conditioner itself. Anyway, I also just adore the smell of Super Rich. I'm thinking I will buy the corresponding shampoo and mask instead of trying some other B&B products because of the smell. I do love the scent way better than that of Creme De Coco. How to describe how this smells? Well it's light and kind of... floral? Very fresh and pleasant, it's sort of ineffable. A bit like gardenias or something but not quite. I'll be interested to see if this improves my hair long term. I've only used it a few times, but my hair seems like it's been less dry lately and shinier.

EDIT: had to knock off a star because I found a shampoo and conditioner that blows this one away: Living Proof PHD Conditioner & Shampoo. Sorry, Bumble and Bumble, I still love you!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 9:47:00 PM More reviews by fabgeargirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Smells great and is a pretty good conditioner. Just wish it wasn't so $$$ for the 8 oz bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 7:25:00 PM More reviews by Katklare

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I used to have very thick hair but after years of damage through a million different dye jobs, weaves (I'm caucasian) and Great Lengths extensions. I have finally grown all that out and since January I have had healthy natural hair. So I decided to try something new and bought this conditioner to use with my Kerastase Bain Satin 1 Shampoo.

My hair is now fine (but not baby fine) and I do straighten my hair every time I wash which is about every 2 days. This conditioner is really nice! It does't leave my hair oily or full of residue and it gave me enough moisture for about 5 weeks before I got nasty split ends. Once the split ends were there this conditioner doesn't really do much. I don't think it is meant to be super-moisturizing the way some people expect it to be.

I only gave it 4 out of 5 lippies because it isn't as "rich" of a conditioner as one might think. It is good for hair that is already healthy, but if you have EXTREMELY dry and damaged hair you shouldn't expect amazing results.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 6:43:00 AM More reviews by madelinekay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Bought a small version if this after getting a free sample of it and liking the result.

My hair is very long, a little dry, lacking in shine and easily tangled. So needs a rich product like this one.

It has a buttery texture and leaves my hair softer and shinier.

The only downside is the price - very expensive!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by mainlinediva2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this!!! Perfection in a bottle for us baby fine wavy hair gals. Detangles like a dream and leaves my hair soft and healthy. I can literally feel this instantly get rid of those snarly tangles. Only downside is the steep price tag. It's totally worth buying the big bottles.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

yummm....I just love this conditioner. It is the only high end hair product that I consider worth blowing the money on.

It smells so good, and makes my hair so soft and shiny. And it is very luxurious to use - the formula is so thick and creamy. It has a texture like a treatment product, not a watery, runny run of the mill conditioner. I started using it when it was under $20 - now it's around $25. I don't buy it that often, and it does last a long time when I do, because it works more like a deep conditioner, and if I were to use it daily, it would weigh my hair down too much. I'll maybe use it once a week, or maybe a few times a month when I have it, that is usually enough. It has a soft, clean scent - sort of foody, like a faint coconut scent - and leaves your hair smelling pretty good too.

I love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 2:44:00 PM More reviews by mtack

This conditioner dried my thick, coarse, highlight long hair. I feel that B&B products are overrated. The gentle shampoo was even worse. Went back to Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Cond. from Biolage....and cheaper too!