November 27, 2014 | 1437 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - Moonstone Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by AgentMakeup007

One of my favorite MK eyeshadows. I ran out of it since I used it so much for highlighting the inner corners of my eyes and the brow bone. It has a creamy consistency, it's also very pigmented, and the fallout (if you're careful) is minimum.
I found the price to be a little steep for the quantity. A super tiny square container for $7 is too much when you can find the same color at a drugstore and buy three of them with that same amount of money.
But, still, nice product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2011 2:15:00 AM More reviews by staci01

I found a new pan of this recently that I'd completely forgotten about. Tried out out today remembered why I loved this shade so much. Very sheer but not too much and has a nice shimmer without being loud or glittery, kind of like ones skin but better. Blends well with other shadows and color stays all day. This is the old formula and not the new mineral one. Not sure if I'll buy the mineral Moonstone when I've run out of this but we'll see. It may be Mary Kay but it's a HG shadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/7/2010 6:00:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

On me its a sheer lemon-cream shimmer. Doesn't go into lines or highlight wrinkles. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by kraftykaitie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I can only echo what everyone else has already said. This is an exceptional color. I have been using it almost as long as I have been wearing makeup. I used it back in the days when I only owned two highlight colors. I like that it has shimmer, but it isn't over the top. It's also more subtle than a stark white. It works great to highlight the browbone or inner corner, and it also looks nice on the lid. I've never had a problem with it creasing. It's one of perhaps two highlight shades I have ever hit pan on. Love it and will repurchase in the new mineral formula when I run out of the old one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by hautiehippie420

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I think I've been using this shade since I started wearing makeup - so around seven years! Great light-reflecting base or highlighter like EVERYONE has said. I would describe it as a white-gold. It is definitely a soft platinum gold. No warmer orange/copper tones whatsoever. It lightens and sheers out other eyeshadows for contour. I will continue to repurchase because of its unique cool gilded metal shade.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2010 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a really pretty eyeshadow colour. I really love it! its so light and pretty so you can wear it as an all over lid colour, or a highlight colour, or both. i have done that before. its such a gorgeous shade and so versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2009 12:11:00 PM More reviews by moogagirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's great, I love it. I used every last bit of it and was annoyed when it ran out because I hate the process of ordering cosmetics & waiting. I generally love Mary Kay eyeshadows. I was at a New Year's party one year, wearing a combo of Moonstone, Whipped Cocoa, and a darker one (can't remember the name) and a guy said something about my eyes "popping" (maybe a pick-up line, but really a guy saying "pop" like a make-up artist? ha ha). This was a nice compliment too, since I'm fair and it takes some work to get my eyes to stand out...

Overall, a very nice highlighting eyeshadow! Nice colour, just shimmery enough...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My FAVORITE highlight shadow of all time. This color is gorgeous and it works well with my skin tone/coloring. I apply Moonstone all over my entire eyelid and use this color as a base/highlighter with all of my shadows - regardless of color. It is long lasting and it looks beautiful on.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by dopalives

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nice highlight color. I use a lot of Mary Kay eyeshadows. I'll keep this one since they keep discontinuing all the colors I like. Man I wish they still made oyster shell!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by pahkthecah

Love this! Really nice shimmer and lasts forever. The packaging is really nice, too.. don't have to expose all of the shadow.