Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss - Star

4.6

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is my favourite lip gloss! it smells so yummy and looks really pretty! its not sticky and has a little bit of fine gold shimmers. the colour isnt super bright but it stills looks great

on 11/10/2009 8:50:00 AM

STAR LIPGLOSS ROCKS!!! This gloss looks boring but hey look closely.. it has fine shimmers! This is a non-sticky fantastic gloss! I LOVE IT! I would definitely repurchase. Got it on eBay for a very cheap price since the seller is an authorized Smashbox re-seller. Glides on amazingly and makes my nude lippie look vibrant. Fab find!

on 3/22/2009 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Love this gloss. I am not a fan of clear gloss (it just always seemed a little boring to me), and this is clear with a twist! The tube colour is white, but on the lips it transfers to be clear with silver shimmer. It is shimmery, not "glittery". Very subtle, and gives the lips the perfect bit of shine without overdoing it. It is not overly glossy, and just enhances the lips perfectly. This is one of my everyday glosses, and is a great alternative for a clear gloss. Goes wonderfully over lipstick as well! It is not sticky at all, and just makes the lips feel very moisturized and feels light. Smashbox is one of my favourite lip gloss lines, since MAC is a bit too sticky for my liking...will definately repurchase!

on 4/8/2006 11:24:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

The perfect clear, shimmery lip gloss. It really accentuates bare lips w/o adding color or adds a little oomph over lipstick. However, as the gloss fades, it leaves the sparkle on your lips which isn't a horrid look, but this is one that definitely looks best freshly applied. Pretty, and I don't normally go for shimmery glosses.

on 11/26/2005 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This reminds me of BE's gossamer. Just a clear gloss with sparkle in it but still very pretty. I use this alone or over a nude lipliner. Love the texture--not sticky/tacky, good lasting power, and great shine. I don't think I'll be repurchasing---I have a lot to go through.

on 10/16/2004 2:28:00 PM

Star is a slightly whitish clear gloss with silver shimmer. Good shine and long lasting like most Smashbox glosses. However, I can get the same effect with either Revlon Shine City or Revlon Sunsplash. Will not rebuy. I have not been impressed at all with the Smashbox lipglosses.
$15 for .15oz sponge tip wand lipgloss in a small square tube
continued >>

on 7/8/2004 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Another winning, truly amazing gloss from Smashbox. This company's color technology truly puts all the other cosmetics giants to shame, AND they are affordable. Star is a clear silky, non-sticky gloss with diamond like shimmer. Some of Smashbox glosses, like Star, really give the effect of super full luscious lips. Glittery, chunky glosses are so tacky and passe. Buy a couple Smashbox glosses and you'll see why.

on 1/24/2003 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty sparkly clear lipgloss that doesn't feel gritty and gross on my lips. It looks nice when worn alone or topped over other colors.

on 1/17/2003 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Star is a pretty clear gloss with shimmery spakles in it. Not really as colorful as MAC Snowbloom (? i think that is the name). Very pretty and not overly sticky! Retails for $14 and comes in the same size tube as the BB shimmer lipglosses with a wand applicator. Great quality product.

on 1/14/2003 10:52:00 PM

This is a clear gloss with silver micro glimmer. It looks gorgeous on the lips, a little bit of 'pop' to them without having to use color. A great texture too. It's not too tacky, nor is it runny. I am highly impressed by this line, I must say.

Popular Lip Glosses