August 23, 2014 | 1071 users online

Shampoo - Kerastase - Oleo-Relax Shampoo

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2014 6:43:00 PM More reviews by Hautelover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Was ok but no different from the Elvive range, hair felt soft and slippery when wet and when hair was dry felt coarse and coated...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2014 11:36:00 PM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

this shampoo is mild like others have said and it's fragrance is nice. it lathers nicely in the hair and I can feel it softening my hair before conditioner. my hair strands are medium texture but it's thick and a bit wavy that can frizz a little but it's not unmanageable nor rebellious so this might not be the most helpful review. it leaves a nice shine but I personally wouldn't repurchase this product. it's extremely expensive and doesn't do anything more than any good shampoo I've tried.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/13/2013 5:28:00 AM More reviews by Sara_1987

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After trying a bunch of products I finally decided to try Kerastase for my thick, dry, frizzy hair.
I had read many times that Kerastase make the best hair care products, so my expectations were high. but i was really dissapointed.
The bottle is nice, the scent is nice, but it just doesn't seem to do much for my hair. I think it's a nice mild shampoo, but it's not the amazing product it is claimed to be.

I will not repurchase. There are similarly good shampoos for way lower prices!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by joana7

This shampoo is mild and does give a nice shine to hair, however it does not eliminate frizz as it claims to. It is definitely not a miracle worker and I am quite surprised that some people feel that they don't even need to use conditioner afterwards... That's certainly not the case with me as my hair still gets lots of tangles. All in all a ok shampoo but so NOT worth the price you pay for it. Too expensive to not be amazing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2013 7:12:00 AM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I always tried to avoid spending too much on my hair products but I spent fortune at hairdresser... I have A LOT of thick, long hair, which curl nicely and I never had problem with them until like... 4th or 5th bleaching. I was recommended Kerastase products by freelance fashion industry hair stylist and so I thought- she is not paid to sell me these so...
I got a shampoo, masquintense and two oils.

The shampoo comes in pretty bottle and smells lovely. It has thick consistency so you dont need to use a lot of it.

It works great- first of all it doesnt irritate/dry out my scalp. I dont use any conditioner on the top of my head and this shampoo makes my hair shiny, healthy looking and soft. It always cleanses them nicely without making them matte.

I thought I used nice shampoo but this one is waay better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2013 5:42:00 PM More reviews by lucycoogancakes

I really like this product. I have short, coloured, curly hair which I straighten pretty much each day. I applied the shampoo using the flat of my palms rather than my finger tips (my usual method). It smells really good and the fragrance stayed in my hair for a couple of days after washing with it. I always shampoo twice but i found i only needed a little bit of the product. I could feel a difference in the texture of my hair as soon as I rinsed off the second application. It already felt smoother. Once I blow dried my hair I could see that it was shiny and straighter. It has made my hair look a lot healthier which is a pretty big deal considering all the dying and heat that I subject it to.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2013 5:02:00 PM More reviews by Sasha58

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was very skeptical about expensive shampoos until I tried this product -- I couldn't see paying three times as much for something that just got the dirt out of your hair. But this really is great stuff. It leaves my hair soft, shiny, and free of tangles -- sometimes I don't even bother to use a conditioner. And because you need so little, and don't even need to shampoo twice if your hair isn't terribly greasy, I'm not sure it's even that much more expensive in the long run than the cheaper brands.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2013 1:23:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I know that Kerastase is a fancy salon brand and I had some crappy conditioner to use up so I figured that I would buy a bottle of this so it would hopefully carry up the rear haha. First off, it was $40 for 250 mL- holy you know what. The price tag was a huge shock to me but hey, I guess thats the price you pay for salon products. I was really underwhelmed by this shampoo. I paid an arm and a leg for it and it didn't make my hair particularly soft, smooth, manageable, shiny, you name it- it was just so terribly average! The one thing I can comment on that was really nice about it was that the smell lingered in my hair for a few days which is lovely but if I really wanted lingering smell only from my shampoo, I would buy Herbal Essences which is like $3 for 300mL! I was kind of surprised that this was marketed as a hydrating shampoo when it was clear. It definitely didn't dry out my locks but it didn't add anything to them either. Definitely nothing special. $40 can be spent much better!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by akhala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of the best moisturizing, anti-frizz shampoos out there!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

The best for truly rebellious hair. Nothing is as effective to control the big poofy into sleek and silky. Its expensive, but it works. If tight on money though, go for the masque instead of the shampoo.