September 23, 2014 | 1790 users online

Gels/Soaps - Olay - Daily Renewal Body Wash

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 3:13:00 PM More reviews by signsoflife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried these in Revitalizing and Calming. Of the two, I like Revitalizing better. Both had a soft scent, but there was something about the Revitalizing one that smelled better, Calming was kind of blah. They both cleaned adequately but did not seem spectacular.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2003 5:46:00 AM More reviews by JEvon

I like this body wash. It lathers nicely, doesn't break me out and smells decent. I buy the sensitive skin wash.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2003 6:55:00 AM More reviews by lucyc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

A huge bottle of this lasts ages - if used with the sponge then it goes even further. I haven't even needed a body lotion after using this! Its cheap, moisturising, smells decent and does what it says on the bottle - need I say more?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2002 10:01:00 AM More reviews by laurilauri

i like these washes. the scent is really nice but not too heavy. i also like the lather. leaves my skin feeling soft!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2002 1:48:00 AM More reviews by KarenCG

Blah, blah, blah. I just don't care for this product. I don't really have a problem with dry skin or anything so I don't need a special cleanser for that -- but this was just boring to me and I hated the overpowering cheap "perfumey" scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/3/2001 3:11:00 PM More reviews by amyaub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Calm. It smells really good! And scents the skin long after you get out of the shower. Makes skin feel moisturized and refreshed.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2001 6:09:00 AM More reviews by JaneW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm on my second bottle of this stuff, and I love it! I wouldn't necessarily call it "Moisturizing" [a la the package], but it doesn't dry my skin out at all. On the days that I use it after my Bliss Lemon Peel, I don't even need to use lotion!

It comes in two scents: Calming [blah] and Revitalizing [wonderful--a lot like TBS Ananya].