November 27, 2014 | 1518 users online

Fragrances - Clinique - Happy Heart

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:28:00 AM More reviews by mushroom8118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I first got this in 2005. It was a gift from my then boyfriend (now husband). It was a valentine's gift from him. I absolutely love the scent. It makes me feel sophisticated. My husband loves
the smell on me and he is always complementing me whenever I use them. This is definitely one of my all time favorite. Not just that, I find that it draws a lot of compliments too! I get compliments when I wear this fragrance at the office especially from my colleagues and a few from my customers too. Its light and smells very nice not too strong at all. Perfect for daytime use. I wore it to a meeting at work and a guy colleague came to me asking what perfume am I using. He adores the smell and wish to buy it for his wife as well. Glad that someone else finds it nice too. The price is acceptably affordable and will definitely buy again when I'm out. Honestly I've lost count on how many bottles I've used up..hihi

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2014 4:39:00 PM More reviews by Lybarra118

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wore this in college, recently passed by the Clinique counter in Macy's, saw the new bottle and box, and had to try it again. It's the exact same as I remember it from 10 years ago. Fresh and citrusy, perfect for summer. This is another perfume to wear when you're tired of smelling fru-fru or flowery. I don't remember if I used to buy the parfum version, but I did this time and it last all day. Very nice.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:32:00 PM More reviews by grayeyedkat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like this product, generally. It goes with Clinique's over all cleanliness and clearness. I like that it's floral, clean, fresh, and light. It has almost a powdery scent, though I could see how some would interpret it as a soapy-type scent. I think that's what they were going for in that it smells like you've just stepped out of the shower.

Despite loving the scent, it does irritate my sinuses and lungs. It makes me cough. Though, I feel that it's worth it since it's only a small annoyance at first and then goes away.

Pros: scent gives impression of just having stepped from the shower, easily obtained in stores or online, a staple fragrance, available in larger quantity bottles

Cons: expensive, not overly unique (it won't set you apart from the crowd), could potentially be allergy or asthma triggers

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Olfactoria

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Meh. This is a fragrance that I've smelled before, many times. It is another one of those "zingy, soapy-fresh florals" that have run neck-in-neck with gourmands as THE most popular fragrance style of the past 15 years. Personally, I find this entire genre of fragrances screechy, sharp and irritating to my sinuses, and they're all more alike than they are different-- which is annoying in and of itself. I expect more from my perfume than to hover above my skin like a giant phantom soap bar, never melding with my chemistry.

Happy Heart is "nice," the cucumber and water lily are refreshing, I prefer it to Happy with its wallop of orange candy; and it's certainly more well-done than a lot of cheaper offerings. But, in the end, it just doesn't inspire me. I feel like I am having my humanity aggressively deodorized out of me by a slew of synthetic notes.

5 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2013 3:56:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

A fresh floral smell. To me there is nothing special about it. Just flat sweetness. Might suit a very young girl who likes romantic floral scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2013 8:01:00 AM More reviews by samm23

my husband bought me this for my birthday, based on the fact I had worn the original before .I really liked this and received plenty of comments from friends. It was an easy perfume to wear, a light citrus/floral that was not overpowering at all, yes I would repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2013 2:45:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I used to love the original Happy, so bought this on a whim when I wanted a change. I am terrible at describing fragrances so I will just describe this as the regular Happy fragrance with a more citrus and floral scent. Not anything special and did start to give me headaches after a while. Won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by lucyzta

I like this perfume. It actually smells better on me now than it did last year (strange but true!). It has good staying power. It's sweet and feminine. Definitely very distinctive. I like it. I would repurchase eventually or recommend to someone :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by musicMAKEUPmelodrama

I am in love with this perfume!! I really like the original Happy perfume but Happy Heart surpassed the original by far. It's very citrusy, clean, and is in no way overpowering which some fragrances can be. I've tried a lot of different scents throughout the years and this one is by far one of my favorites. The staying power is awesome as well. Sometimes a scent smells really good but after an hour or so, it disappears. Not so with this fragrance. I can't say enough positive things about this perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 10:57:00 AM More reviews by highmaintenancepanda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love, love, love this scent. I purchased it as part of a 5-pack mini gift set Clinique had on special. Out of all of them, it's my favourite. It's a light citrus/floral and smells divine. It lasts, too. I only have to spray it on again if I'm going on at night or change my clothes. When the mini bottle runs out, I'll purchase the full-size one.