March 1, 2015 | 1703 users online

Polishes - OPI - Malaga Wine

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 8:52:00 PM More reviews by MinnieMeah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Not sure I can contribute anything original here; all the reviews sum it up and then some. This is a stunner, IMHO, and I'd definitely buy it again. So flattering, vibrant, smart-looking & sophisticated-just a gorgeous ruby red to me-and a cold weather one at that. Despite it's cool undertone, I agree that it would probably look great on just about any skin tone out there. Try it if you haven't!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 6:49:00 PM More reviews by DatDivaChiQ

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this polish. It is so smooth, classy and regal on the nails. Absolutely fell in love with this polish. Another success from OPI it is a true wine colour red which i think looks great on all skin tones. It is opaque in 1-2 coats depending on a thick or thin application. Another bonus is that it doesn't stain your nails which most dark colours tend to do. This is a perfect polish to add to your nail arsenal!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2015 4:35:00 PM More reviews by heona123

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Love, love, love this nailpolish. Best deep red nailpolish ever. My favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2014 1:21:00 AM More reviews by Disintigratedwoman

I found this little gem when looking for a dupe of Guerlain's L'Heure Bleu nail polish, because I needed a cheaper alternative. With OPI's extensive colour range, I knew I would find something. This is it! With two coats, this polish produces a deep blue-toned red that is creamy with a slight jelly-like sheen. Many people have told me that they actually prefer this colour than the Guerlain one that I was looking for. The colour is more rich and is more berry-like than brown-toned. On my pale skin, it is stunning to say the least. I think I will be wearing this quite frequently this fall and winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2014 7:15:00 PM More reviews by curlycolor

This is the perfect red to transition into fall. As others have said, it's a blood red, and in sunlight it looks cherry. Opacity can be achieved with one good coat, if you like. For my pedi, I did a single coat since I didn't want it TOO dark, then I used Sally Hansen Super Shine topcoat....I am at ten days without a chip. And as usual with OPI, application is a breeze.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by seafoam7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This polish is a true blood red. Indoors it's definitely darker and more sultry. Outdoors, it takes on a maraschino cherry hue. Malaga Wine is classic and it should feel right anytime. The texture is very jelly-like but adds to the shine and overall mood.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by smanha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The perfect red for pale ish people! It's not that BRIGHT red, fire hydrant red, hooker red. It's a classier, more elegant, expensive call girl red. Good for any season or occasion. Resistant to chipping for a while! Thanks, OPI!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2014 12:50:00 AM More reviews by keiki300

The very very best red out there. Looks good on everyone. The only nail polish I have bought over and over again. I think I read somewhere that Princess Di used to wear this sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by classicbelle

Love this color . I got compliment wearing this polish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 6:05:00 PM More reviews by seramadis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is the first OPI polish that I've tried and I love it! It makes me feel like licking it lol. Because it's the same colour as some cherry lollipops I used to eat. I only put on one coat because 2 coats makes it too dark for my taste, with one coat it's already opaque, but the colour is lighter. It's the longest lasting nail polish that I have, most nail polishes don't even last 2 days on me. I've had it on now for 4 days and no chipping, I'm going to keep it on until it chips but it looks GREAT at this moment! I'm definitely going to try more OPI polishes.