August 27, 2014 | 1909 users online

Polishes - Chanel - Le Vernis Nail Colour in Vertigo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2008 3:30:00 PM More reviews by ParisXIII

Pretty.....a rusty kind of red with a gold-ish shimmer. Metallic/shimmer polish. Usual Chanel quality - it lasts quite well on me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2007 2:30:00 PM More reviews by surfergirl_81

Love, love, love this shade! I hate the brushes that come with Chanel polishes, but I adore this color! Great for fall and winter. It is somewhat similar to OPI God Save the Queen's Nails (which I also love), but Vertigo is a tad darker I think. This is a keeper.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/9/2007 6:26:00 PM More reviews by Nick_Tesla

Gorgeous color. It's a complex, flattering burgundy with gold shimmer. Vertigo is the sort of nail polish you actually get compliments on. Unfortunately, I don't think Chanel's quality is worth the price here. I find that this (and Pirate, the only other Chanel polish I've tried), doesn't chip, but it peels off, usually when exposed to heat, like in the shower. And it often does it soon after application. Not OK for a $20 nail polish.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2005 12:43:00 PM More reviews by dramaqueenie2

This is a beautiful deep berry shimmer polish. I really like the metallic sheen of it due to the gold microshimmer, but it took 3 coats to get it streakfree. I actually prefer OPI's God Save the Queen's Nails, which gives me a similar color in 2 coats and is a fraction of the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2004 3:41:00 PM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is possibly my favorite shade to bring when I have a manicure! It's a classy berry with an ingenious gold/bronze sheen through it, just unique enough to be extraordinary. Always get a ton of compliments with this color...definite repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by kitty_catalina

I love this. It was my nail color for Fall 2002. I hope it becomes part of the regular line, the MA told me it was only a trend color.