April 19, 2014 | 884 users online

Highlighters - Smashbox - Flash Powder

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by layzeex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I RIS by a wonderful swapper who included this as an extra, so I can't comment on the price. However, this is a beautiful loose golden powder. It has a nice sheen to it rather than really glittery and sparkly. I can see myself using this pretty often, especially on those "no makeup" days. But I don't see myself purchasing, simply because I don't think I can use it all up! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2009 10:21:00 PM More reviews by blondejunkie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I wouldn't buy this again because I don't think I would use it all to buy it again! :)

I love the golden shimmer this has to it, it's a great highlighting loose powder. It's like a golden loose version of the smashbox soft lights, and does not have any large large glitter pieces.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2003 10:08:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Flash powder is a golden hued loose shimmer powder for use on the face, decolletege, and body. It is a very pretty golden shimmer but $28 is a lot for a powder most lines have some variation on. It is pretty but i cant say its a must have from the line!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2001 5:33:00 AM More reviews by D-Girl

This is a wonderful shimmery face powder. It actually makes your skin glow! Its a golden shimmer powder that you apply all over your face for instant glitz and glam. Perfect for evenings when you want a little sparkle. Tip: Apply to your shoulders and chest for even more effect.