December 21, 2014 | 1768 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Kitten

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 3:54:00 PM More reviews by highrise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had this on my dressing table for almost 10 years...the box is a gorgeous confection and although I hardly ever use it (my opportunities to throw glitter all over having dwindled some), I think I will always have one, just to secretly puff it all over my husband while he sleeps.

12 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 8:46:00 AM More reviews by Sue_raisin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the ida of this pouffy-thing thats already got the sparkly powder pressed within it...I kind of pat it onto my legs and arms to give that something extra. However, it runs out VERY QUICKLY. I wouldn't but this again, there are far cheaper alternatives out there - and seeing as it's just a bit of glitter, it's not really worth the price. Once the glitter's gone there's no need to keep it - you'll never get rid of the glitter completely so it's not like you can use it for anything else. Pleasant enough though, definitely won't be wasting any of my money on another one though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually like this product-- I love the scent and the shimmer it gives -- but not the price :( I feel there are a lot of similar products out there that will have the same shimmmer effect at a much LOWER cost. For that, I could only give it 3 lippie...and I probably won't buy it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2008 3:53:00 PM More reviews by selvaoscura

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Meow? Rather more like yawn! I was so excited to try this product and when it arrived I wondered why! The packaging is great, sure, but that doesn't go very far. There isn't much too it, I don't think "subtle" is the right word for this: more like "elusive"! I thought for a while I had gotten a defective product because nothing came out of the puff. For five minutes I considered returning the product, of calling Sephora and asking for an explanation. Finally, I decided to go with another reviewer's advice and shake the box. When it did, I was unimpressed and still in hope of more...of something..of anything! I'm not generally impressed with Benefit and this experience only confirms it.Disappointed as usual

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2007 10:05:00 PM More reviews by keco52

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Besides having adorable packaging...I love this shimmer/powder. I usually over do it. A little goes a long way ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2007 3:20:00 PM More reviews by barbiegirl62

I love this box! It smells great and delivers a nice shimmer - too much to use on a daily basis, though. Great for the nighttime. Cute stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/28/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by livefaststaypretty

The team behind BeneFit are marketing geniuses. Like much of their stuff, this is an average product in beautiful packaging - you'll feel like a fairy princess while you're using it, but the effect is a glittery sprinkle that looks a bit silly. There are far better highlighters out there. Although I'll admit, Kitten does smell great.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2006 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sweetdevilgirl

CUTE PACKAGE! I love the little box this is in. The actual shimmer is nice, but I mean it's just a typical shimmer. It smells pretty nice too, but the reason I bought this was because of how cute the package looks on my vanity. I want the whole set!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2006 9:55:00 PM More reviews by adoresgloss

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love benefit kitten shimmer powder! I have the one with the black puff that has coppery pink shimmer i believe. It has a nice light scent but won't overpower your perfume if you're worried. It comes in a round cardboard box decorated with a kitten shopping and these are so cute to keep even when you're done with the puff (which i can't imagine running out of because there's so much product in it!) The puff is so soft and pretty! I still have my first one, but i don't use it all the time. If i did, i still imagine i would have the first one. I want to get the other ones, but this one makes tan skin stand out, or even fair skin, which i have, but when i get a tan it looks really nice for a fun time out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2006 1:27:00 PM More reviews by kitkatndan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a birthday present way back when it first came out and I still have the same box! I don't know if it is ever going to run out. It barely has a scent which is nice and the shimmer is so pretty on my skin. Yay for Kitten!