December 21, 2014 | 850 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare - All-In-One Tinted Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:48:00 PM More reviews by Lexieloveee

Great for gym.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Imimpressions

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love love love this profuct

I have been on the hunt for a decent bb cream but seem to react to anything and everything. I don't like shiny skin or too dewy but don't like dried or overly matte skin.

This product is perfect, it blends amazingly into your skin, just give it a few minutes. My skin is awesome all day long. I will keep buying even though it is costly but I just can't go without it. I hate having a film on my skin but with this I don't feel it to be heavy or too much it feels just right.

I found it on eskinbeauty for 48.00 and they do 20% off coupons as well It's way better than $60 at Sephora.

This one is DEFINATELY worth trying a sample of, especially if you have sensitive skin that are prone to little bumps.

I'm wearing the light-medium but will be purchasing the medium for summer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by bleuday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love. Love. Love.

I was concerned on first application that it would be too sheer, but it morphs into the skin beautifully. Finish is flawless.

I used to use Perricone's tinted moisture for years, but it was discontinued. I really needed something simpler than a foundation for everyday wear, but wasn't thrilled about any of the BB creams I was seeing.

Bought this on a hunch; there was a great promo with a lot of goodies with a minimum Dr. Gross purchase, I thought it might be a winner, and my instinct was spot on.

Totally loving it.

If you need a great deal of coverage, this may not be for you. But give it a few minutes. It goes on extremely light on me (I purchased in Light-Medium), and seemingly quite sheer. But in a few minutes it morphs into a beautiful, luminous finish, not too dewey, not too matte, and just the right amount of coverage. Builds easily if you need more, but I find that a single application works fine. No settling into fine lines, no breakouts. Great on my well over 40 and prone to breakouts but dealing with fine lines skin.

Exceptional. Will most definitely repurchase when this tube is finished, without reservation.

Did I say that I loved it?

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by kissmeimacat

I got this in medium and it was actually way too dark for me. Not just dark, but orange. I'd apply it in the morning and it would look like I played in dirt a couple hours later. It also was way to oily for my face. After applying it, I'd have to blot my face with tissue to remove the oily feeling. Or use my mineral veil on top to sop up the greasiness.

Now that it's after summer, I have started to mix it with my foundation to even out the color and it works a lot better mixed (since i'm a little more tan). At least it's not going to complete waste!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by Orangatrang

I have fairly normal (occasionally combo) skin and this product is great for me.

Goes on even, and finishes fairly matte. I usually set it with some powder and voila!

Luckily the color matched me, but I know that they're aren't too many shades to chose from, which can be a con considering it's a little pricey.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 2:45:00 PM More reviews by DragonRhia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've really enjoyed this product and will buy it again. Sometimes I mix it with something a bit heavier before application and sometimes I don't. I gave it 4 lippies because of the price and how difficult it can be to track down in a store. Sephora and Ulta were out this last time I was looking for it. I get tired of ordering things on-line as sometimes I want the product when I walk into the store to purchase it. PROS: no strong or lasting scent (I'm prone to migraines and scent is a trigger), coverage is not sheer but not heavy or noticeable, easily blendable with something slightly heavier, can pat skin with hands to turn it matte, doesn't get shiny on my combo skin, doesn't feel like I've got anything on, tube is easy to use. CONS: price, difficulty in finding it in stock, lack of color options.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/19/2011 3:46:00 PM More reviews by lovesaudrey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am not sure why this has not received better reviews. This is my HG tinted moisturizer. I only gave it 4 lippies because I wish they would expand the color range. It blends easily and covers well. really recommend. Oil free and spf really simplifies morning routine.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2011 8:43:00 AM More reviews by zoidberg

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i really like this, i use it for work and it's a great time saver. the coverage is sheer but it does a great job of evening out my skin tone; it blends really easily; doesn't break me out (which moisturisers with spf often do) and it doesn't have any weird odour. so pluses all round, really.
my only issue is the price, i haven't tried many tinted moisturisers and i wonder if i could find a comparable one that isn't so pricey.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/23/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by galaxy573

I have combination skin.

I put on two layers of the TM and it looked great. I have minor hyper-pigmentation from old acne scaring & some areas w/mid-sized pores. It looked really great & I was really excited. My skin still looked a little dry in the dry areas but it wasn't bad.

6 hours later my skin was super oily & gross! The color and texture still looked nice. I guess if I carried around oil absorbing sheets I could have absorbed the oil. I'd rather have a TM that doesn't require me to soak up the oil!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2010 8:35:00 PM More reviews by Vidua

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this product is very average. It gives light coverage as expected from a tinted moisturizer. The texture is a bit cakey compared to other tinted moisturizers and feels kind of heavy (a bit like if you put sunscreen on your face).

I only bought it because I saw it on sale on a website for $15. I wouldn't buy it again, especially not at the original price because it's just so average.