August 30, 2014 | 1861 users online

Fragrances - The Body Shop - Vert de Bamboo

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by mrlincoln

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only had the soap in this scent, but I remember being so taken with it. One bar of soap literally scented my entire bathroom. It smells similar to Calgon's green tea spray which I also adored. I still think of this soap when I shop at TBS, and I'd I wish they do a bamboo oil, and an oil smelling like Avocados.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2003 1:00:00 AM More reviews by MuseInProgress

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Cheap drugstore ripoff brand of what, I'm wondering... If I could find anything else that smelled this green and fresh, I'd buy it in a minute. Everybody's entitled, but methinks somebody just had a bad experience with a bunch of body shop stuff and hasn't smelled this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 1:06:00 AM More reviews by MuseInProgress

Now we're talkin'. An inexpensive scent that can be worn absolutely anwhere by absolutely anybody... or by your house for that matter. Started with the oil that heats up when put in a ceramic ring on a lightbulb and suddenly everybody -- but everybody -- said my house smelled wonderful. In a pinch, put a drop of the oil on a turtleneck and had strangers commenting on how great I smelled. Then I discovered the hand lotion -- even my boyfriend likes using it. It's just a fresh, clean, green, GOOD smell. Apparently, we're not the only ones who like to smell like our house sometimes -- Body Shop now has a linen and room freshener to spray in the air, on your sheets, on your clothes, on your sofa, etc. etc. The best part is all the Vert de Bamboo products seem to stay true to the scent -- none of this "well, this product in this scent smells wonderful, but it's just plain different in another product." Always woodsy, always like fresh cut.... something you can't place (must be bamboo, huh?)... and dries down exactly the same as the first spritz. Vera Wang's still my girly scent of choice, but this stuff's wonderful in its own way.