October 24, 2014 | 986 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 9:08:00 PM More reviews by doe07

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

When I see something advertised as aromatherapy, I pretty much roll my eyes, but this one delivers. It is delightful to wake up with this scent, and I find that it is unique, for me at least. I had tried Origins ginger line, wanting so badly to love it, but the ginger on it's own wasn't for me. This orange ginger combination, though, makes me want to sing in the shower, and I'm just not a singing in the shower kind of gal. As a cleanser, I find that it lathers really well, and rinses off easily and completely. In a pinch, especially on a dark, cold Winter morning, I might actually pay full price, but as with all BBW products, that's never necessary. On sale, it's a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product really smells good and does what it claims: awakens you. When I feel completely exhausted and in trouble of doing anything; this smell really helps me feel more energised. I do not know how but it really does. Give it a try, especially body wash and body mist versions.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This product is okay. You have to use a lot to get it to foam and last for your whole body. I didn't really care for any of the scents in the Aromatherapy collection; this was the one I could tolerate the most. I only got it because I had a coupon to get a free one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alicekingderp

this stuff... SMELLS SO GOOD. you have no idea.
I use this during my morning shower and it literally makes me feel awake and happy the minute i smell it, i dont know what it is.
especially when the steam of the shower fills your entire bathroom with the orange and ginger goodness and it lingers on your skin for a while after and ooooooo my - i love it! best smelling shower gel ever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! The scent is wonderful, and using it is a good way to start a low-energy morning. It lathers and cleans well, and rinses away completely. It's one of the few body washes I like that doesn't moisturize, but it makes me feel great!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by melilla

I came about trying this product because it is one of the standard shower gels available at the Marriott hotels. I like it. It smells fresh and energizing. The ginger really stands out to me. I usually like things that smell like ginger so for me that is a good thing. My skin is dry and this body wash is not moisturizing enough for me. Because of that, I would not buy it to use on a regular basis but I look forward to trying it again during my next Marriott stay. It smells really nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great pick-me-up bodywash for dreary mornings. I could not help sniffing the bottle. It rinses clean and lathers pretty good without drying my skin or agitating it. I got a bottle for five bucks on sale. It is supposed to create a cheerful effect and I can honestly say that it does. I do hope that it doesn't get discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by kedill

Love the lively scent! As far as it's performance as a body wash, it's pretty basic, and the scent doesn't last after you rinse, but it really is aromatherapy for me. I take a big whiff of the stuff, and I'm instantly happier. I'd buy again if I ever run out of body wash, which may take about 3 years, I have so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by margaretshelton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this body wash! Lovely refreshing scent, good cleaning power and easy-rinsing, easy-open bottle. Using this body wash in the morning helps put me in a good mood for the day. :>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by carolineh1113

I love this line!! The scent wakes me up every morning and puts me in a good mood! As long as this scent has this effect on me I will use it every day. LOVE IT!!!