July 25, 2014 | 1585 users online

Gels/Soaps - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy Orange Ginger Body Wash

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 4:46:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product really smells good and does what it claims: awakens you. When I feel completely exhausted and in trouble of doing anything; this smell really helps me feel more energised. I do not know how but it really does. Give it a try, especially body wash and body mist versions.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/27/2012 7:16:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

This product is okay. You have to use a lot to get it to foam and last for your whole body. I didn't really care for any of the scents in the Aromatherapy collection; this was the one I could tolerate the most. I only got it because I had a coupon to get a free one.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by alicekingderp

this stuff... SMELLS SO GOOD. you have no idea.
I use this during my morning shower and it literally makes me feel awake and happy the minute i smell it, i dont know what it is.
especially when the steam of the shower fills your entire bathroom with the orange and ginger goodness and it lingers on your skin for a while after and ooooooo my - i love it! best smelling shower gel ever

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2009 5:31:00 PM More reviews by maria526

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff! The scent is wonderful, and using it is a good way to start a low-energy morning. It lathers and cleans well, and rinses away completely. It's one of the few body washes I like that doesn't moisturize, but it makes me feel great!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/13/2009 10:58:00 PM More reviews by melilla

I came about trying this product because it is one of the standard shower gels available at the Marriott hotels. I like it. It smells fresh and energizing. The ginger really stands out to me. I usually like things that smell like ginger so for me that is a good thing. My skin is dry and this body wash is not moisturizing enough for me. Because of that, I would not buy it to use on a regular basis but I look forward to trying it again during my next Marriott stay. It smells really nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 8:31:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great pick-me-up bodywash for dreary mornings. I could not help sniffing the bottle. It rinses clean and lathers pretty good without drying my skin or agitating it. I got a bottle for five bucks on sale. It is supposed to create a cheerful effect and I can honestly say that it does. I do hope that it doesn't get discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2008 10:46:00 PM More reviews by kedill

Love the lively scent! As far as it's performance as a body wash, it's pretty basic, and the scent doesn't last after you rinse, but it really is aromatherapy for me. I take a big whiff of the stuff, and I'm instantly happier. I'd buy again if I ever run out of body wash, which may take about 3 years, I have so much!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2008 1:34:00 AM More reviews by margaretshelton

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this body wash! Lovely refreshing scent, good cleaning power and easy-rinsing, easy-open bottle. Using this body wash in the morning helps put me in a good mood for the day. :>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2007 12:31:00 PM More reviews by carolineh1113

I love this line!! The scent wakes me up every morning and puts me in a good mood! As long as this scent has this effect on me I will use it every day. LOVE IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2007 11:49:00 PM More reviews by KaiteKins

This is the only Aromatherapy scent I really like. In shower gel for this perfroms as well as csn be expected. It smells a bit like furniture polish, but is still nice. I will recommend this for a summer scent.