November 26, 2014 | 1662 users online

Blush - The Body Shop - Cheek Colour - 02 Raspberry Pink

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/22/2013 9:54:00 PM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for my Prom Night and I feel this product is good! The colour is not very intense and it gives a more natural look.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by ellajcurly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this colour looks really really GORGEOUS on the pan and it leaves me with dark pink-peachy but it looks matte,which is not what im looking for if im buying a blush cause it can make my face looks dull and blotchy.it doen't last either,one minute it's there then after a few hours its nowhere to be seen,and if i dont use it the right way it can leave me looking too overdone and reddish cheeks (in a bad way)..maybe it looks better on night time and when you go to parties and such..but definitely not using it on a bright sunny day

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2012 12:02:00 PM More reviews by miranti

This cheek colour is my favorite. I don't wear heavy makeup everyday and really like my face to look as natural as i can so this blush is very recommended if you're looking for a natural colour.
But if you want to use this for party, it's a bit hard because the colour is really really light and you have to press your blusher very hard (literally) to make the colour come out.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/22/2012 4:53:00 PM More reviews by yazmin77

this is a alright blush its kind of a darkey pink with hints of lilac, it shows up on my skin as a dark pinky shade, the container is very small and its easy to apply on the skin, you probably only need a light brush as its quite fairly pigmented, this cost me 8quid in TBS, wouldent buy again as i have other pink blushers that cost less and have a overall better color, not bad but wouldent buy again

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2011 8:33:00 AM More reviews by Hamstershell

This is a nice matte raspberry pink blush, but the pigmentation is rather weak. I have to press my brush to the pan quite hard to pick up color. The color however is not really unique and I think you can probably find it in other drugstore brands for less money.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kohud

I love this blush! I usually only buy skincare from The Body Shop, however, due to having a store card with them I recieved 5 credit for my birthday month! I was all stocked up on my skin products so I decided to take a look at the make up part of the shop. The blush was 8.50 but I liked it so much I decided to put some money towards it - and I'm glad I did! I use this blush in my everyday make up routine, I can apply as much as I want and it never looks too much. The finish is so natural and doesn't look dry at all but leaves a nice matte finish to your look. It blends nicely with your skin colour and has a very soft texture. Best of all it stays put! Definately recommended!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 2:19:00 AM More reviews by modestyblaise78

I got this blush on a sale and I really like it.
It's a very nice cooled pink for me (NW 20), and it's quite subtle.
I also own Golden Pink and Toast Shimmer, but I like this one the most.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Jadekisses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as an extra in a swap and although it dosnt look to bad i just dont like it. The packaging is cheap and boring plus small! And the colour is a bit garish. Once its on you can tone it down but i vanishes fairly quickly even if you set it with powder!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/2/2008 5:38:00 PM More reviews by anglomania86

I like this soft bubblegum pink colour but the only problem I find is it's staying power. It looks great the first hour or so but It is nowhere to be seen after that.

I wish it was in bigger packaging too just so my blusher brush can pick up more. I love this colour but am searching for an equivalent with more lasting power from another brand.

Also...why don't the body shop have more of a colour range for blushers? Not that I would be buying any more from them....

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 3:26:00 PM More reviews by Astrid_Eleonora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this blush! I've had it for quite a while now, but only recently discovered just how much it suits me. I'm a blush junkie, I tend to buy too many different ones just because I think one of the loveliest things there is in make-up is that perfect girlie blush. I have yellow undertones, but this blush really suits me! The peach ones actually wash me out and look unnatural, but this is on the natural side of mid/cool pink for me.

I have the powder version (someone mentioned cheek gel) in the round black/silver/clear packaging of 4 grams. I think the packaging TBS started using when they revamped their make-up line is amazing! It's SO durable, doesn't start looking tacky like some packaging does after a while in the make-up bag and it never makes the actual product break up when you drop it. Definitely buying more when it runs out, this is my favourite blush!