Paula's Choice Hydralight One Step Face Cleanser

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin (water-binding agent), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (surfactant), Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Glycine, Fructose, Urea, Niacinamide, Inositol (water-binding agents), Sodium Benzoate (preservative), Lactic Acid (water-binding agent), Allantoin (soothing agent), Sodium Hyaluronate (water-binding agent), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate (thickener), Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate (stabilizer), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate (surfactant), Xanthan Gum (thickener), Triethanolamine (Ph balancer), Carbomer (gel-based thickener), Benzophenone-3 (stabilizer),Methylparaben (preservative), Propylparaben (preservative

on 5/28/2015 3:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am currently 25 and have suffered many skin problems for over 10 years and I can finally leave the house with minimal to no makeup. I have oily combination, sensitive skin and acne prone. I suffer from hyper pigmentations, redness, clogged pores, and blackheads. I have used this for about 6 months and I now have even toned skin, smaller pores, less blackheads, less redness, no flaky skin, and I've had maybe three pimples in the last 6 months! I have sensitive skin but this didnt break my out at all. This cleanser is gel and non foaming, and I like to switch between this and the PC Skin Balancing Oil-Reducing Cleanser. I use this in conjunction with the Paula’s Choice 2% BHA exfoliant and skin balancing pore reducing toner. Many of their products does what it claims and this is definitely a repurchase for me when I am done.

I found a link for 10$ OFF for anyone wants to try any Paula's Choice products! - https://goo.gl/HH4DMT

You can even stack this and get an additional 20% OFF one product and FREE SHIPPING with this code "PRIMP20" enjoy! :)

on 4/14/2015 4:16:00 PM

I've only been buying the samples of this (because I am cheap, yo), but I am very pleased with this cleanser. It doesn't dry my face out, which is nothing short of a miracle when it comes to my skin. I actually e-mailed one of their reps explaining my skin type; combination but is very easily dried out and irritated by products, and sensitive. The rep got back to me pleasantly fast and offered to ship me a free sample of the Hydralight Kit. So I figured what the heck, why not? I really, really like this cleanser. It definitely cleans my face but it is so gentle that it does not leave my skin irritated and tight. I will definitely be purchasing the big bottle in the future. I am very impressed with this product.

on 8/6/2014 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a good gel cleanser. I have oily skin and it was refreshing and worked well, but ultimately I like her Skin Balancing line a bit better.

on 7/27/2014 10:18:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I HAD THE SAMPLE
I have oily skin and this gel texture felt good on my skin. I felt a reduction in oiliness and it soothed some areas of my complexion but irritated my forehead momentarily. Despite the label I don't think this would feel good on combination skin and normal skin may feel dried out .

on 6/5/2014 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I love this cleanser, it cleans your skin thoroughly and keep it moist. I have a combination, acne-prone skin and this is one of the best cleanser that I've ever tried in my life. I need to use a sponge to completely clean my skin if I use a lot of make up but it is not a deal breaker. I wish the packaging look a bit prettier (I know, I'm a sucker for pretty bottles) but I can always decant it to a different bottle. Overall, great job Paula!

on 5/23/2014 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like Hydralight cleanser because it does what it says. It gets rid of the extra oiliness on my nose yet keeps my often dry cheeks lightly moisturized. I prefer to use Hydralight when I'm feeling extra greasy on my nose. I will be buying CeraVe Hydrating cleanser for days when I'm dry. I love how Paula's Choice does not include irritants or fragrance so you can really clean your eye area from left over make up. It's inexpensive and comes in a generous size. Will buy again :D

on 3/20/2014 4:11:00 PM

I have been using the hydralight for a few weeks now, it's a basic gel cleanser that doesn't foam, I use this after I take off my makeup with the jane iridele mitt, this cleanser is useless at taking of me makeup! it does leave my skin slightly dry but not tight!
it's ok but il stick with it untill I can find something better.

on 1/8/2014 11:21:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

I've used this cleanser and its predecessor for years, it's simply great. It's a gel and doesn't foam at all, but it's highly effective at removing makeup and facial grime. It removes eye makeup extremely well. One doesn't need to use a lot of the product for cleansing, which means a bottle lasts a long time. Thumbs up for this gentle and effective cleanser.

on 10/27/2013 8:14:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

It's okay! Will keep shopping around

on 9/2/2013 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

i have not had much success with Paula's Choice (tried both Hydralight and Skin Balancing lines), but this products was just plain awful for my face. I must be allergic to the combination of ingredients in the base of PC because the facial products break me out. This cleanser did not irritate my skin; it just did not clean it. I had to use quite a bit of it to clean the skin (and I was not trying to get it to foam, I know it is not designed to do that). I appreciate that PC recognizes skin can be sensitive AND oily (so hard to shop for these two together), so I was excited about the Hydralight system. However, I eventually ended up with "congested" skin after a couple of months of using this product.

This cleanser, and all of the PC products, are a great value for the money. It's a great line to try, and I hope you can use them.