Bonne Bell Liquid Lip Smacker in Strawberry

Price: $

on 12/22/2014 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

HIGHLY ADDICTIVE, like all BB products! I am a bit of a collector, ya could say. I have over 45+ BB lippies (liquid, jumbo, regular sized Lipsmackers etc no LipLites atm but imma get some too eventually). I was going to buy one individually packaged liquid Lipsmacker at Kmart today (watermelon clearanced out) or was really leaning towards paying full price for cotton candy when this set caught my eye for USD$9.99 + tax & it had 5 liquid Lipsmackers & there I was in the middle of kmart positively swooning, I knew I had to have this set even at full retail. It has 2 strawberries... The plain clear strawberry & shimmer strawberry sprinkle both of which smell/taste divine! I used to be allergic to liquid Lipsmackers, they would make my lips burn but these don't. They are a little tingly on me but not the straight burn I had back in the day, prob reformulated since 15 years ago when I tried the liquid ones yeppa. But the strawberry sprinkle has a little glitter in it coz it's a shimmer which I adore. I don't even care if my lips tingle a little bit coz these glosses smell & taste so good it's like you want to lick your lips (ew)! They are not sticky & kind of thin, which isn't a problem to me, easily found (accessible), affordable (cheap!), & best of all FUN! They make your lips really glossy, shiny & pretty. I've been on a clear gloss kick for a little while now. I never used to like the color of my lips naturally but lipliners DO help. Your hair won't get stuck to your lips in the wind. I had cotton candy liquid Lipsmacker that I found at dollar tree so that's what renewed my interest in liquid Lipsmackers plus the fact that I am on a clear gloss kick. These are small. They will fit into your jeans pocket or the most impossibly small bag. I am 37, but you are never too old for Bonne bell!! I never had them growing up so I guess I am making up for lost time. I am sure most 37 year olds are probably buying these for their dau but no these are mine all mine!! Both of these glosses taste exactly like strawberries so BB did a good job choosing a sweet realistic flavor/scent that is more than pleasant, it's down right addictive. BB is fun makeup!!

on 9/24/2012 4:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

4 stars for the smell. =) I remember getting this product way back in high school, I was never really a makeup person so I believe this was one of the first, if not THE first, makeup item I actually purchased for myself. I find today that it's not moisturizing (so that's why I took off one lippie), but I continue to buy these glosses for the scent alone. =)

on 12/2/2011 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I think most liquid lip glosses leave alot to be desired. The are either greasy, sticky, watery/too thin, too thick, etc. And very few are really moisturizing. Also some just smell lousy.

This one smells just divine. It is not overpowering at all. I love the shine, the lasting power & best of all it is actually moisturizing while it is on my lips & they feel heavenly, even after the product wears off. Have only tried Strawberry so far but since it is almost gone - I am hoping to get some different ones for Christmas. And best of all - Bonne Bell NEVER tests on animals - yea!!! :-)

on 1/21/2010 3:43:00 AM

I really like this lip gloss - it is glossy but not sticky, and has a nice strawberry fragrance. Plus, it's incredibly cheap. Would repurchase.

on 11/29/2009 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

This product brings back memories. I used to be obsessed with these. It is the quality you are paying for, but I am fully aware that they are extremely popular for little girls and tweens everywhere. They smell AMAZING. I wish some of my more adult products smelt this good. The lip gloss is kind of sticky, and there is absolutely no color selection, just flavors, but something like that is not really necessary for the age group. I kinda want to repurchase one of these just so I can smell it every once in a while.

on 7/22/2009 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this stuff! its so cheap and it smells so good! The only problem is that it makes me lick my lips constantly, which totally defeats the purpose :p

on 7/5/2009 6:03:00 PM

LOVE IT. my favorite lip gloss and mad cheap :) retails for about 2.79, which is pretty good for a lip product. a nice clear gloss. i am in love with this strawberry smell! recommended for beginners of makeup!

on 4/8/2009 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

Love this for a quick, easy to throw on clear gloss. It's non-sticky and feels moisturizing enough to be a balm.

I have several stashed around my home and in purses. The strawberry scent is a little synthetic and sweet smelling, but I like it nonetheless.

on 5/18/2008 4:34:00 AM

Deliciously scented wonderfully flavored lip gloss that gives my lips sheer, luscious and high-shine color. In few words, great fun inexpensive lip product. So, if this might be of interest to you, I'd higly recommend picking a couple up, they're SO worth it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Nice and shiny, and i can wear it around my boyfriend because it tastes good too!

Recommended for Medium Skin