November 24, 2014 | 1241 users online

Lip Gloss - Bonne Bell - Liquid Lip Smacker in Strawberry

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/24/2012 4:50:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

4 stars for the smell. =) I remember getting this product way back in high school, I was never really a makeup person so I believe this was one of the first, if not THE first, makeup item I actually purchased for myself. I find today that it's not moisturizing (so that's why I took off one lippie), but I continue to buy these glosses for the scent alone. =)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2011 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Snuggles555

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think most liquid lip glosses leave alot to be desired. The are either greasy, sticky, watery/too thin, too thick, etc. And very few are really moisturizing. Also some just smell lousy.

This one smells just divine. It is not overpowering at all. I love the shine, the lasting power & best of all it is actually moisturizing while it is on my lips & they feel heavenly, even after the product wears off. Have only tried Strawberry so far but since it is almost gone - I am hoping to get some different ones for Christmas. And best of all - Bonne Bell NEVER tests on animals - yea!!! :-)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2010 3:43:00 AM More reviews by xxanaisxx

I really like this lip gloss - it is glossy but not sticky, and has a nice strawberry fragrance. Plus, it's incredibly cheap. Would repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2009 10:25:00 AM More reviews by alliegrl7

This product brings back memories. I used to be obsessed with these. It is the quality you are paying for, but I am fully aware that they are extremely popular for little girls and tweens everywhere. They smell AMAZING. I wish some of my more adult products smelt this good. The lip gloss is kind of sticky, and there is absolutely no color selection, just flavors, but something like that is not really necessary for the age group. I kinda want to repurchase one of these just so I can smell it every once in a while.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2009 5:36:00 PM More reviews by Sour

I love this stuff! its so cheap and it smells so good! The only problem is that it makes me lick my lips constantly, which totally defeats the purpose :p

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2009 6:03:00 PM More reviews by xroars

LOVE IT. my favorite lip gloss and mad cheap :) retails for about 2.79, which is pretty good for a lip product. a nice clear gloss. i am in love with this strawberry smell! recommended for beginners of makeup!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by venused

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Love this for a quick, easy to throw on clear gloss. It's non-sticky and feels moisturizing enough to be a balm.

I have several stashed around my home and in purses. The strawberry scent is a little synthetic and sweet smelling, but I like it nonetheless.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2008 4:34:00 AM More reviews by Mirtilla

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Deliciously scented wonderfully flavored lip gloss that gives my lips sheer, luscious and high-shine color. In few words, great fun inexpensive lip product. So, if this might be of interest to you, I'd higly recommend picking a couple up, they're SO worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2007 7:51:00 PM More reviews by Emilyisradxcore

LOVE LOVE LOVE! Nice and shiny, and i can wear it around my boyfriend because it tastes good too!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2007 11:17:00 PM More reviews by melgirl9876

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is AMAZING. The texture is great, the amount of product that comes onto the brush is perfect, and the smell/taste is SO good. Usually lip gloss tastes so bad but this is a clear exception. The applicator is awesome too.