Bain de Terre Recovery Complex Shampoo

on 8/24/2011 8:09:00 AM

I bought this without knowing anything about this shampoo. I knew I wanted something moisturizing and that would keep my hair in good shape. I saw this at my local drugstore for something like $2.00, and thought if I like it great, if I hate it then it was only $2. My first time using it I was so relieved, it was exactly what I was looking for and I knew I made a good choice. My hair felt and looked wonderful. It smells fresh and clean, the way hair should smell. My bf commented on it multiple times because the fresh smell really lingers, in a good way. I can't even tell you how great this is. I usually buy pricier shampoo (Aveda, Paul Mitchell, Bed Head, Sexy Hair Concepts, just to name a few) and I really can't remember feeling this way about.... a friggin shampoo of all things! I'm going back to buy all the bottles in stock while they are only $2 and the matching conditioner as well. I have been using this for about 2 weeks now so it's not my first impression, I actually know I love this stuff. Way underrated in my opinion, obviously I am only the third to review, I hope this review encourages someone to go pick this up.

on 11/13/2007 11:49:00 PM

I really thought this product was average. It didn't do anything special for me in terms of moisturizing or de-frizzing. It also weighed my hair down.

on 9/22/2006 5:37:00 PM

Excellent - I use the one for course hair along with the matching conditioner (I think you really need to use the two together to see the best results).
I have tried just about every shampoo for frizzy hair ever made, and have never had any luck. This one works very well, however. No other shampoo has imparted more smoothness and shine to my hair. Recently, I ran out of Bain de Terre and I attempted to use another frizz-control shampoo and conditioner instead. The difference was hugely noticeable, and not in a good way. My hair was totally unmanageable and frizzy. Bain de Terre Recovery Complex shampoo and conditioner for course hair are my new HGs. I will definately purchase these products again and again.

on 1/13/2003 3:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A nice moisturizing shampoo but not earth shattering. It won't really "do" anything spectacular for your hair other than not drying it out.