October 23, 2014 | 1897 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - MacIntosh Housewarmer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2014 1:26:00 AM More reviews by CarolynlovesIvy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure why these candles are on a make-up review, but interestingly enough, I've tried them. I used to use them until Scentsy came along. I'll never go back to Yankee. Scentsy wax lasts at LEAST 4 times longer and it's cheaper. Before Scentsy, Yankee was the best thing out there, but no more. Scentsy rules.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2014 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

This is my favorite Yankee Candle scent by far. It smells like apples so intensely. It doesn't smell fake or chemically. It's so perfect for the holidays and Fall. This is one of two candles from them I will continue to look for. All other scents I will seek out BBW.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by AMac001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yankee candle is my favorite! They have a smell for every occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by jojoS34

These are on my MUST HAVES list at home i always use these in almost every room.... drives my boyfriends crazy but he knows it smells good too!

Any who, they are very reasonably priced and they last a long time very worth the purchase i might say!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by kfalcon79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

love love this scent for year round use,, my favorite

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2014 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Tiffyxoxo

I got the huge candle. Lotus and sea salt:-) A lovely scent in my opinion plus I got few other ones- ocean star, marshmallow and manadarin cranberry! They have a nice broad range. Do at least try it once, if you feel it's too pricey, you could start out with the small mini ones first! In the long run, you should consider getting the bigger one cause it lasts waaaay longer. TRY IT.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by Arbybarbie1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I looove this candle! Bought it after reading reviews here. I'm not big on heavy, musky, or overpowering scents and I get migraines from some fragrances (including candles). This does not do that to me. It's clean, crisp, and refreshing. I just wish they would burn forever, I go through them pretty quick. I have had this scent all fall and through this winter this year. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 10:51:00 AM More reviews by nata779

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great all year round smell. But better for fall. Definitely a keeper.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by zrwr00

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

smells so amazing and clean I burn it in my kitchen all year round :-) definatly worth it

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by swatters

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love Yankee candles, and this is a classic. I have a red kitchen and this candle doesn't leave my counter :) Fresh, clean, and you can burn it in summer as well as winter. Great scent!