April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by AisMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bright pink lipstick, It give your face that pop and it's great for big lips and plump lips to. It's a great pink colour that goes with any eye especially black liner with lots of lashes. Though it's hard to find a lip liner to go with this shade of pink, but there's one out though so don't worry. But as with most MAC lipsticks you must moisturise your lips first to avoid dry flakey chapped lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Hlp92

I love this lipstick ! I can wear it to work or out on the town it's such a beautiful soft pink colour and doesn't make your teeth look yellow like saint germain ! Will definitely repurchase over and over again !

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2014 6:38:00 PM More reviews by SarahCosProf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HOLY GRAIL!!! This is my everyday lipstick! I could not live without this amazing pink/lilac color! It matches my skintone perfectly and enhances my dark brown hair and deep chocolate eyes. It is very bright, so not for the faint at heart! This lipstick breathes confidence and power and is my everyday go-to color! I did find a very similar color for a fraction of the price: Revlon Pink Pout! I still always reach for my Snob though! The price is not to bad simply because of the amount of product, the quality, and the name behind it! Well worth the money!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by Leahapril21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love LOVE this product! I have a few MAC lipsticks in my bag already but was instantly attracted to Snob's cool pink colour. I love pale lip colours and this was definitely a more vibrant pale option for me, and I found MAC's Hip'n'Happy lipliner compliments this lipstick really well. Be warned, I think it suits people of a fairer skin tone, like myself (NC15-20) better, and can make your tan seem very orange if you are wearing heavy fake tan. Snob is well worth the buy, and is my new staple colour!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2013 2:26:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I am a lover of all things pink when it comes to lipsticks, and Snob is one of those perfect pinks that is not too shocking pink but it isn't an overly deep pink either. I would definitely say it is understated and fabulous if you are looking for a lipstick that isn't completely nude to compliment a smoky eye. I like the fact that it is satin and therefore doesn't dry my lips out completely like some of the matte lipsticks tend to. Its like a muted pink with purple tones in it as well which helps to balance it out a little. However, if I were to find a complaint about it, and also the reason I wouldn't give it full marks is that it does not last very long at all, and for some reason this lipstick gets on my teeth far more than any of my other lipsticks! Even after blotting with a tissue you can guarantee someone will say to me that I have lipstick on my teeth, which is super annoying. I also really don't like the amount of reapplication I have to do because this lasts like one to two hours max. Its almost like wearing a lipgloss, but you expect lipgloss to fall of your lips more easily than a stick, so this is something to bear in mind. It could just be me though, after all we're all different. I don't regret buying it though, it is one of my most favourite lipsticks in my collection. Would definitely recommend and buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by macupjunkie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I bought this today, I was looking for a lighter pink, but I fell in love with snob. I always have high expectations for MAC and this one is great! The shade is a beautiful pink with a slight purple undertone to it. I got many compliments on the colour, it does dry a little bit but I just applied some eos underneath to prevent that. The colour isn't super longlasting but it does last fairly well. I would most definitely repurchase this as it is one of my favourites!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never thought this lipstick would look good on me, but when I tried it on I immediately loved it. Its a blue based lilacy pink, but it's much less blue based than Saint Germain. Snob is much more wearable, especially if you pair it with a warmer lip liner like MAC's Dervish lip pencil. If you have Pink Plaid you don't need Snob imo, they are very similar except Snob is a hair lighter and brighter. It's one of the drier Satin's I've tried from MAC, but I just use lip balm or lip primer and its ok. It's one of the prettiest pink lipsticks I own.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by CMarie92

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Snob is a gorgeous pale blue toned pink. It's a satin finish which I normally love but this lipstick makes my lips very dry and flaky. I do love this lipstick but I tend to over look it because of how dry it makes my lips. Even if I apply tons of Chapstick before I apply this it's still dried out my lips too much to use on an everyday basis which is a shame because it really is a beautiful color.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/31/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by StupidUserNames

At first I loved snob it was my favorite but then I realized it wasn't staying on my lips but then again no lipstick stays on my lips do no I won't repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by Daliladida

"Snob" is by far one of my favourite shades of lipstick. Ever. It is very striking as it is such a bright pink and so (to state the obvious...) I wouldn't go teaming this up with any other striking colours on your cheeks or eyes. I think this colour looks most beautiful with a simple winged eyeliner or a neutral-coloured, smokey eye.
The texture of "Snob" is from MAC's satin range, and so I find that the colour stays strong all day with only a couple of touch ups required. Occasionally I can find it to be quite drying on the lips so make sure you remember to moisturise your lips well.
"Snob" has a beautiful lavender tone through it and so really works all year round and I absolutely love matching outfits with this lipstick. So much fun.

As beautiful as this colour is I don't think it works with every skin tone so I'd highly recommend trying it on in the store before purchasing it.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED LIPSTICK!