January 27, 2015 | 984 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2015 12:53:00 AM More reviews by addiesutt

I love this color!! I have very, very fair skin, so the color turns out to be a light pink. Easy color that requires no touch ups, but looks great. This is a rare color that I can put on in the morning, and not have to worry about how it looks and fares throughout the day. A perfect touch of color. Love the satin formula, feels/looks a bit matte, though it may be just me. My new favorite pink.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by avenged1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Probably not my favourite colour. I'm quite pale and some days this looks great, others I look sickly with it on. I wear it with warm soul or harmony blush. I have worn this with subculture, hip n'happy, plum and stone liners. I love how it looks with stone liner and myth in the centre of my lips. I don't know if I would go repurchase. Probably will when my viva glam gaga runs out as they are very similar, but I prefer the vg gaga.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My very first MAC lipstick back in the day. Absolutely love snob, and will forever wear it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The first couple of times I saw this, I balked....it looked way too 'Barbie-doll pink' for me. However, I finally tried it on late this past summer. I fell in love with it (paired it with Mac's Dame blush and Mac's Snob lipglass). It is not barbie-doll pink at all once I have it on and it wears very nicely, as in it does not turn weird colors or wear off fast. A very pleasant surprise. Would def re-purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jessicahend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick Its my go to everyday lip. When you first use it the pink can be a bit overwhelming if your not use to bright colors but after a couple of tries I fell in love. I do find it a little drying and you can see any lines in my lips when first applied but I usually apply Gerard cosmetics butter cream over it and it goes away so that's not a problem for me. I'm almost finished my second one now and will most defiantly be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Tara18

This was my first ever MAC lipstick and im so happy it was. I love the colour so much i can see how on some people it might look like a barbie pink but i find it very subtle on my skin tone and is still one of my everyday lipsticks. It has a lovely creamy finish to it and with a clear gloss it looks perfect i would definitely recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

I hated the color. Kinda like a Barbie pink. I'm sure it would look great on some people but it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this lipstick on many other girls and it looked great on them. So I thought that I would give this lipstick a try. It pulls more purple than pink on me and doesn’t look as great as it did on them. Oh well, money saved right? I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful pink color! One of my favorite colors for summer. I love the satin formula, applies so easy and smooth, no need for lip balm. And it's long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by biancajadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh man.. How I wish I loved this product, but it does not suit me AT ALL. I'm not sure what shade I am in mac foundations, I'm the shade Rattan in doublewear which I believe is around NC37, and it looks horrible on me! It doesn't look right on me for some reason, I guess it's just too cool toned and light for my complexion!