July 29, 2014 | 2051 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this lipstick on many other girls and it looked great on them. So I thought that I would give this lipstick a try. It pulls more purple than pink on me and doesn’t look as great as it did on them. Oh well, money saved right? I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful pink color! One of my favorite colors for summer. I love the satin formula, applies so easy and smooth, no need for lip balm. And it's long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by biancajadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh man.. How I wish I loved this product, but it does not suit me AT ALL. I'm not sure what shade I am in mac foundations, I'm the shade Rattan in doublewear which I believe is around NC37, and it looks horrible on me! It doesn't look right on me for some reason, I guess it's just too cool toned and light for my complexion!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! At one time this was my everyday lipstick, people always remember me because of it lol It looks better when topped off with dazzle glass "sugar rimmed" or pro long wear gloss "infinitely likable"

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2014 7:19:00 AM More reviews by 1017

In theory, I should love this lippie. I love colors like this. I love Maybelline Color Whisper in Oh Lilac & Lust for Blush. I love Revlon Primrose and can even do Pink Pout. But Snob just clearly didn't look right on my NW20 skin, almost black hair (3n), brown eyes & mauvey lips. You would think with my hair & eye color this would be great. But this looks better on the Kim K dark hair and eyes (much tanner looking skin) where I look more like UK dark hair and eyes (fair skin). It looked very mod, almost neon per my husband's words (he hated it). Normally, all of this would have dropped this down to a 3 lippie average rating. But Snob settled into my lip lines like nobody's business! You need a lip primer and moisturized lips for this lippie. Not my favorite MAC lipstick at all.

Also, many have said that Pink Pout by Revlon is a "dupe". I hate this word because "close" only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. Pink Pout in the tube looks more gray toned where as Snob almost has a white base. Pink Pout is warmer, softer, more muted. Snob is so in your face bold for such a soft color and it definitely skews way more lilac than Pink Pout. So I can see why people compare them, but they are two distinctively different colors that play out quite differently on the skin/lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2014 8:00:00 PM More reviews by erinlee86

This is definitely worth the purchase, it's the perfect pink. It's not too much or too little, just enough. When I am not sure of what to wear, I always go for Snob. It's great! The colour isn't extremely long wearing and you will need to touch up during the day, but as for the colour it's perfect for any time of year or any occasion.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2014 11:15:00 AM More reviews by Pinksamrose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Absolutely love this colour! My fave mac lipstick by far. Its a pinky/purple colour which looks lovely with a tan and quite natural eyes. Last for ages too!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Maclover93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is mostly a true light barbie pink, I'd say. But it also has a hint of mauve and neutral to it. It is quite a cool-toned pink with a slight purple tone to it, so on my light neutral-warm skintone it can look weird sometimes. After using it a while, I've actually found that it's mostly the finish of this that bothers me. It's satin, and for me they feel and look slightly dry. So combined with the purple-y undertone it isn't always the most flattering on me, but certainly not the worst either. With a gloss on top it looks much better. Still I am on the lookout for a creamier version of this, for a cheaper price. I've heard Revlon Primrose is similar and creamy, so I might check that one out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2014 12:40:00 PM More reviews by AisMac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this bright pink lipstick, It give your face that pop and it's great for big lips and plump lips to. It's a great pink colour that goes with any eye especially black liner with lots of lashes. Though it's hard to find a lip liner to go with this shade of pink, but there's one out though so don't worry. But as with most MAC lipsticks you must moisturise your lips first to avoid dry flakey chapped lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2014 2:56:00 AM More reviews by Hlp92

I love this lipstick ! I can wear it to work or out on the town it's such a beautiful soft pink colour and doesn't make your teeth look yellow like saint germain ! Will definitely repurchase over and over again !