December 21, 2014 | 1542 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Snob lipstick

rated 3 of 5 on 11/28/2014 5:48:00 AM More reviews by avenged1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Probably not my favourite colour. I'm quite pale and some days this looks great, others I look sickly with it on. I wear it with warm soul or harmony blush. I have worn this with subculture, hip n'happy, plum and stone liners. I love how it looks with stone liner and myth in the centre of my lips. I don't know if I would go repurchase. Probably will when my viva glam gaga runs out as they are very similar, but I prefer the vg gaga.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2014 8:57:00 PM More reviews by LorettaBellxo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My very first MAC lipstick back in the day. Absolutely love snob, and will forever wear it :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2014 1:24:00 AM More reviews by SmokeySings

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

The first couple of times I saw this, I balked....it looked way too 'Barbie-doll pink' for me. However, I finally tried it on late this past summer. I fell in love with it (paired it with Mac's Dame blush and Mac's Snob lipglass). It is not barbie-doll pink at all once I have it on and it wears very nicely, as in it does not turn weird colors or wear off fast. A very pleasant surprise. Would def re-purchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by jessicahend

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lipstick Its my go to everyday lip. When you first use it the pink can be a bit overwhelming if your not use to bright colors but after a couple of tries I fell in love. I do find it a little drying and you can see any lines in my lips when first applied but I usually apply Gerard cosmetics butter cream over it and it goes away so that's not a problem for me. I'm almost finished my second one now and will most defiantly be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 10:51:00 AM More reviews by Tara18

This was my first ever MAC lipstick and im so happy it was. I love the colour so much i can see how on some people it might look like a barbie pink but i find it very subtle on my skin tone and is still one of my everyday lipsticks. It has a lovely creamy finish to it and with a clear gloss it looks perfect i would definitely recommend it!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2014 6:16:00 PM More reviews by MsCadle

I hated the color. Kinda like a Barbie pink. I'm sure it would look great on some people but it's not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2014 11:33:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I saw this lipstick on many other girls and it looked great on them. So I thought that I would give this lipstick a try. It pulls more purple than pink on me and doesn’t look as great as it did on them. Oh well, money saved right? I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2014 6:53:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Beautiful pink color! One of my favorite colors for summer. I love the satin formula, applies so easy and smooth, no need for lip balm. And it's long lasting.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/12/2014 6:56:00 AM More reviews by biancajadexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh man.. How I wish I loved this product, but it does not suit me AT ALL. I'm not sure what shade I am in mac foundations, I'm the shade Rattan in doublewear which I believe is around NC37, and it looks horrible on me! It doesn't look right on me for some reason, I guess it's just too cool toned and light for my complexion!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Naysweetz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! At one time this was my everyday lipstick, people always remember me because of it lol It looks better when topped off with dazzle glass "sugar rimmed" or pro long wear gloss "infinitely likable"