MAC Snob lipstick

4.1

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Snob is a fun light bubblegum nuetral pink shade. It has MAC's lovely vanilla scent and it's moisturizing with a satin finish.

Snob is a "look" for me...meaning I have to really be feeling it whenever I wear it because the cool, bright, Barbie pink color seriously stands out on my medium olive complexion, dark hair, dark eyes.

It looks so edgy-girly though, I love to break it out when I'm wearing lots of dark clothing (which is *ahem* often) to tone down the Snookie-ness. Pairs super well with a smoky eye when you don't want a nude lip. It has this extra bitchy vibe to it, I like to pretend I'm a '80s Valley teen that doesn't give an f about anything but the mall and the next lovelorn surfer boy I plan on inflicting suffering upon (just go with it).

Snob is a MAC Satin so stellar formula: smoothly opaque, wears long without being too drying, low-maintenance. I recommend a matching liner with this one.

Great and popular product from MAC. Lovely colour, I have the dube version from NYX. Great girlie colour. And I have a MAC lip glass that goes well with the Snob lipstick

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My tan skin can't deal with this Barbie pink lipstick. bleh

Pretty pink colour!
Can wear it bright or pale, it's very buildable. I think it stays on quite well, and looks nice for everyday use.

I usually love light pinks but this is a huge no. It's too opaque and looks like white paste on. Maybe if it had a little glossiness or shine it would be better.

I absolutely adore this lipstick. Having very warm undertones, I thought this whitish-blue pink would pull too cool to be flattering on me, but it doesn't at all. It comes across as an opaque bright, pale pink colour, that is definitely cool, but does not clash with my skin. I find it very brightening. It applies like a dream - although you do need to exfoliate as it will cling to dry patches a little - and lasts for a good 5 hours. When it does wear away, it does so evenly, not leaving the ring around the edge of your lips. This is a fantastic lipstick, and I would definitely not hesitate to repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I like this. It's unusual and not similar to any of my other lip products. True to Mac form, very comfortable and lasting.

Pretty barbie color but pulls a bit too much purple on me and is a tad too bright. I will stick too my beloved Mac Angel which is pinker and a bit more natural.

I love this color!! I have very, very fair skin, so the color turns out to be a light pink. Easy color that requires no touch ups, but looks great. This is a rare color that I can put on in the morning, and not have to worry about how it looks and fares throughout the day. A perfect touch of color. Love the satin formula, feels/looks a bit matte, though it may be just me. My new favorite pink.

Recommended for Medium Skin