October 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Skincare - Body - Beauticontrol - Spa Manicure (formerly Show of Hands Instant Manicure)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by LolaButterflies05

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a product that you need for your feet and hands to pamper yourself. It is a very good product. It is spa quality and you see a huge difference in your skin immediately. I found this product on Makeup Alley and tried it.This is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 6:03:00 PM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I never would have ever tried this product if it weren't for a friend that introduced me to the awesome product. I instantly noticed a huge difference the first time I used this and now I'm hooked. I use it two to three times a week incorporated into my bedtime routine. My hands feel so soft and youthful again. I have even used it on my feet and elbows with success. Great investment and worth the money for me.

UPDATE: Still using and loving this product. I just purchased the Margarita version recently released. It smells so yummy and delicious!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 10:26:00 PM More reviews by gfpixi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product, it's the only one that works, one of few that work. Love this and would highly recommend it to anyone. Feels great, too.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by jpoblete77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Stuff works really well, and men LOVE this stuff! Works way better when used with Extreme Hand Repair from beauticontrol. By itself, my hands still tend to get dry after a day or 2. I may try to wrap my hands with plastic and gloves to assist in the oil absorption.

Also love love the brown sugar instant manicure. However it was a promotional and not available for retail sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2008 9:47:00 PM More reviews by KMaryT

This was given to me as a gift, and I am pleasantly surprised that I really like it. I use it 3x a week on my hands and 1x a week on my feet and I can really see and feel the difference. Wish they'd figure out a better way to package it, cause it is messy.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2008 9:20:00 PM More reviews by JenE143

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice scrub for hands to keep them soft. It does tend to be a bit on the oily side (be VERY careful if using it on feet - VERY slippery!). It has a nice spearminty scent which I really love. I like to use this about every other manicure when I don't want to go the whole route with the cuticle remover, nail brush, etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by aprilmbh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This makes your hands feels so incredibly soft. My kids and husband even love it!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 6:11:00 PM More reviews by tnlfraz0820

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product! I am fairly new to the beauticontrol line and was introduced to this amazing little product at a recent spa party. It appeared to be a pretty basic salt scrub, in a cute little 10-oz jar. However, I was pretty impressed with how soft and silky this made my hands, especially since 2-3 days later, my hands were still super-soft. I really enjoy this product and will gladly continue to repurchase it!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2008 11:45:00 PM More reviews by laura__b

This stuff is pretty fabulous immediately after applying and leaves my hands really soft and moisturized. My only complaint is that the effects donít seem to last for me beyond a few hand-washings. I have to use it pretty regularly for them to stick with me, and at this price, thatís hard to do. It gets a 5 rating on packaging for being recyclable plastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2008 9:35:00 AM More reviews by happi23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome! I usually ignore my hands but this made them so smooth and soft. I can't wait to try this on my feet. I think it is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way.