July 22, 2014 | 1307 users online

Moisturizers - Elizabeth Arden - Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Night Intensive Repair Creme

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Edit- guess it's true what they say, sometimes products don't work as well if you don't need them. I think this is too rich for my young skin... It kinda stretches out my pores and they are becoming visible, which has not happened with other creams i've used. I keep this for emergency use ) when skin is very dry n thirsty) and it works amazingly for that.
Lovely rich night cream, doesn't irritate my skin at all. Claims to help even skin tone out, will update if I notice anything. Am out of my estee ANR serum which i used nightly, this is a very good replacement, maybe better. Will update but so far I love it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/9/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by janjarang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

First of all, I have to say that I have a rather sensitive skin and many products of many well-known brands tend to irritate my skin or give me dry patches on face (Contact Dermatitis - allergy reactions).

Unfortunately, it is the same with this one. The first time I used it, my face felt very irritated. I gave it a second try, the next day I woke up with dry patches on my left cheek... (sigh). Doesn't cause any breakout (I'm acne prone as well) but I don't think I'll use it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2010 7:53:00 PM More reviews by SleepyNV

This product is good for people with very dry skin. I have oily/dry combi skin and I notice my face is very oily when I wake up. Cream also feels very greasy and leaves a sticky residue after application. On top of that, I didn't like the smell of it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by MLC1986

So I have not actually bought this product yet, but the cosmetologist at Red Door Spa put this on my face after my eyelash/eyebrow tint and my skin has never felt so good! I already use the ceramide capsules so I am planning on purchasing the Holiday Gift Set... it's something like $75 dollars for the capsules, creme, and eye creme (which I will give to my mom). It's such a bargain compared to the normal prices. I would advise anyone to buy this package. I will update this if necessary, but I doubt that this product will let me down. The capsules sure haven't.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Hawko

This review is for the "Ceramide Moisture Network Night Cream", it has a colbalt blue lid. Maybe different part of the world has a different name for marketing reasons. I get this as a freebie d/t the promotion in April, I purchased the Ceramide Gold Capsule & I decided to pick this as the free gift. I will never buy this on its own for Cad$75. This is an excellent night cream, I used this 10 minutes after applying the capsule on, with a spatula, of course. The first night I used too much, this is a rich cream, it doesn't take much for its effect even my cheeks are rather dry. It has a warm/invigorating sensation for 5 minutes after application. The skin does not appeared to be red or irritated. One of the Ceramide (maybe #3) must be doing to exfoliation. I have been using the combination for 2 weeks now. Usually if I don't use my 10% AHA for 5 days, my skin appeared drab & dull. My skin hasn't look this good for a long time, firmer, plumper & smoother. I am going to stock up & get another 60 capsules so that I get this cream for free. It only happens once year in Canada.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/6/2008 10:40:00 PM More reviews by AliceF

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the Ceramide line, even if just for the amazing moisture level it provides. It's horribly expensive and I cannot afford it, but it's sooo good I just have to have it.

I don't love the big, clunky jar that takes up way too much space in my drawer, alongside my Ceramide capsules. Together they take up half the drawer! Aside from that and the price and maybe some more proven anti-ageing benefits please, I have no complaints.

Every morning after using this my skin is moisturized, refreshed and ready for the day. It's no longer tight and irritated. The slight fragrance is non-irritating and pleasant. I use this both under my eyes and on my eye lids and have no problems and I don't have to be gentle in my application. It's easy and no tears!

It's a small fortune, yes. But, it's a large jar (48 g) and it's a rich moisturizer, which I love. You don't need to layer this one. I've been using the same jar for three months and I've not yet used 20%. A tiny bit on a spatula is all I need for one night.

Will I repurchase? It depends on my finances at the time I need to buy a new cream, but if I can, I will. I do love it and it IS THE BEST I HAVE EVER USED. It used to make me so happy to put my make-up on. Nowadays it makes me happy to take it off and put my Ceramide on!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2007 3:55:00 PM More reviews by jen1473

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought the Ceramide Night Cream but don't know if it's "intensive repair creme" - are there two kinds? Anyway, liked the feel on my skin and it moisturized really well but after a few nights of use it started clogging my pores. I got a bunch of white heads in different spots and they can't be attributed to anything other than this cream. I normally don't have a problem with products clogging my pores - so I don't know what happened - I can't be the only one that has this problem. Unfortunately, I won't be using or buying this again.

***Edited***
I am pregnant right now and have really dry skin - plus, it's the winter. I started re-using what I had left over from before and it really worked well. No white heads. I changed my scores b/c I felt it needed to reflect that this is a good product for dry skin in the winter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2007 6:04:00 AM More reviews by Daniela1977

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this cream it was recommended to my in Corte Ingles in Barcelona and i am really bad to find a cream which not give me breakouts AND THIS ONE WAS PERFECT...but i just discover is not for my age i am only 29 so i stop use it because was to aggressive for my age but the cream ,texture are VERY VERY NICE recommended completely this product to people over 40

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2006 1:39:00 PM More reviews by rutgutpoo

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

THIS IS FOR CERAMIDE MOISTURE NET NIGHT CREAM.
I love this. It's light, greaseless, smells good, almost no smell actually, and I wake up with silky smooth soft as a you know what skin. It sinks right in. I couldn't stop touching my face this morning. The improvement in texture was amazing. It was like someone else's skin. Don't think this is for old women with dried up skin. My skin has always been fairly oily, with blackheads and even at 54 with an occasional pimple. There is no oil or grease at all in this. It is light and yummy. A tiny drop spreads out to do my whole face.
This is the best night cream I have ever tried, better even than all the great Olay night creams.
I got this at T.J.Maxx for $19.99 but I would buy it again even if I had to pay full price of $56.00 at a department store. Just perfect stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/14/2005 9:50:00 AM More reviews by ingad

All Elizabeth Arden ceramide moisturizers are not safe, because it contains unsafe ingredients, which may harm you.
If you believe in ceramides switch to the face treatment, which contains them , like Elizabeth Arden “good morning face serum” or “bye lines” or ceramide time complex capsules( they are similar to bye lines , but does not contain fragrance).
www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep2/