August 27, 2014 | 1844 users online

Treatments - Maybelline - Ultra Strong Pastel Strengthener

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2006 3:54:00 AM More reviews by All_Work_No_Play

Well, I'll have to disagree with the previous reviewers as I am not so excited about this. As a strengthener, it does a so-and-so job: not awful but not anything to be enthusiastic for. The thing is... no matter how long I wait (even after 1 day) it doesnt seem to dry up completely or at least this is the feeling I get when touching my nails: it feels rubbery, caoutschouc-like! I always have to cover it with a layer of clear polish, to obtain the smooth strong finish. Better off with Sally Hansen's Diamond strenthener.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2003 4:00:00 PM More reviews by leanan

I really liked these nailpolishes. I usually don`t use nailpolish, but this one lasts a long time and it`s such a nice color(I bought it in white).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2003 7:43:00 AM More reviews by julieswahn

My step-mom came to visit and had her toenails painted a very sheer transparent white.. my poppy-colored toes seemed so garish in comparison! So I set about to find something similar, since I was tired of those weird colors dark nailpolishes create on your toenails anyway :) This polish claims to have diamond powder, yet it is not called "Wet Shine Diamonds" or anything like that. It's a hardener polish, but it also has a faint (very faint, and very lovely!) pastel pink tone to it. It's more clear than opaque and 2 coats of this looks terrific. I've only used it on my fingernails so far and it holds up well (I wash our dishes even and it stays, though if it chips or wears off, who can tell really?). It made my ridgy nails look very smooth and healthy. If you can find this, get it. I liked the white and the almond, but the pink (again, very pale sheer pink) is the prettiest IMO. About $8 here in Europe.