December 22, 2014 | 1698 users online

Polishes - OPI - Romeo & Joliet

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2014 10:27:00 PM More reviews by sonshinex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A really nice rusty red/brownish color that goes opaque in two coats... perfect for winter and the holidays. I've been wearing this shade over and over again lately and I'm halfway done with this amazing color. The color starts chipping away after a week or so and that's saying a lot since I am an art student that works a lot with the hands. Love love this color so much!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2014 11:19:00 PM More reviews by Shanplum

A slightly browner/rustier red and shade paler than OPI's royal rajah Ruby. Almost a dupe for Essie's 'Wrapped in Rubies' which I loved but hate the formula, this is opaque in 2 coats, fast drying and has OPI durability. Vampy enough for day or night wear without being blackened red or burgundy. Very beautiful autumnal/winter polish, looks great on toes too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Frances2613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I've got to say that I'm not a fan of shimmery nail polish and I was very very reluctant to buy this nail polish but oh my God! I'm so happy that I did. It looks soo beautiful, the application goes smoothly, it is very opaque, one application it's more that ok, I still put on two just because I have very thin nails and I wanted my nails to feel stronger. It drys very fast and it lasted on my nails for 5 days without even a bit of chipping

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous, rich, deep red with a hint of brown and a touch of gold shimmer. The perfect choice (I used the gel color by OPI) for an autumnal manicure.

Glorious and luxe looking.
Velvety.
Opulent.

A terrific shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous, romantic, bohemian color. Goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this nail polish and I LOVE OPI! I never use any other nail polish besides OPI Nail Polish. I'm in love with this color it's my favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this colour. I'm not a fan of dark nail polishes and this is dark enough for me. It's a classy burgundy with a really glossy finish. I don't even bother to wear a topcoat. The formula of this polish is quite good and applies really evenly and smoothly. I can get away with wearing just one coat (if I'm in a hurry), but I usually wear 2 coats. I almost didn't buy Romeo & Joliet because it's not a colour I would usually wear. I'm so glad I did though. Definately one of my favourite OPI nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I Love this color. I had a bottle years ago that eventually got really thick and gloopy. This was before I knew you could thin them and so I ended up throwing it out. I know, I could kick myself. I had the worst trouble finding another bottle. I finally found one and will never again make that mistake. It's such a beautiful dark reddish brown with shimmer. It rivals for me China Glaze's Side-Saddle, which is more of a dark purplish brown. It doesn't dry as fast as China Glaze but I find that true with all of OPI's. It wears well though and looks good doing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Raya885

This gorgeous burgundy color lasts forever. I love wine-colored polishes, and this one has a bit of shimmer. It is dark enough to look provocative on a night out, but is still office-appropriate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Love this! I am a Burgundy fan. One of my most favorite nail polishes. I don't stick to Fall/Winter/Summer/Spring rules. I wear this year round when the mood strikes. Awesome color.