April 19, 2014 | 1618 users online

Polishes - OPI - Romeo & Joliet

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:51:00 PM More reviews by Frances2613

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I've got to say that I'm not a fan of shimmery nail polish and I was very very reluctant to buy this nail polish but oh my God! I'm so happy that I did. It looks soo beautiful, the application goes smoothly, it is very opaque, one application it's more that ok, I still put on two just because I have very thin nails and I wanted my nails to feel stronger. It drys very fast and it lasted on my nails for 5 days without even a bit of chipping

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2013 7:54:00 AM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a gorgeous, rich, deep red with a hint of brown and a touch of gold shimmer. The perfect choice (I used the gel color by OPI) for an autumnal manicure.

Glorious and luxe looking.
Velvety.
Opulent.

A terrific shade.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by MalaanB

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Gorgeous, romantic, bohemian color. Goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Two thumbs up!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by teenofchrist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this nail polish and I LOVE OPI! I never use any other nail polish besides OPI Nail Polish. I'm in love with this color it's my favorite

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2012 4:56:00 AM More reviews by ClassyMinx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really like this colour. I'm not a fan of dark nail polishes and this is dark enough for me. It's a classy burgundy with a really glossy finish. I don't even bother to wear a topcoat. The formula of this polish is quite good and applies really evenly and smoothly. I can get away with wearing just one coat (if I'm in a hurry), but I usually wear 2 coats. I almost didn't buy Romeo & Joliet because it's not a colour I would usually wear. I'm so glad I did though. Definately one of my favourite OPI nail polishes.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by valeria_l

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I Love this color. I had a bottle years ago that eventually got really thick and gloopy. This was before I knew you could thin them and so I ended up throwing it out. I know, I could kick myself. I had the worst trouble finding another bottle. I finally found one and will never again make that mistake. It's such a beautiful dark reddish brown with shimmer. It rivals for me China Glaze's Side-Saddle, which is more of a dark purplish brown. It doesn't dry as fast as China Glaze but I find that true with all of OPI's. It wears well though and looks good doing it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2012 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Raya885

This gorgeous burgundy color lasts forever. I love wine-colored polishes, and this one has a bit of shimmer. It is dark enough to look provocative on a night out, but is still office-appropriate.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 6:23:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

Love this! I am a Burgundy fan. One of my most favorite nail polishes. I don't stick to Fall/Winter/Summer/Spring rules. I wear this year round when the mood strikes. Awesome color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2011 1:53:00 PM More reviews by Minerva10

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color! One of the top ten things I look forward to wearing in the fall/winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by lynnmariec

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite burgundy nail polish ever! I usually wear this one in the fall and probably will again very soon. I brought this to a pedicure last october and loved it immediately! This one looks great with all the metallics and bronze/copper colors out there now...I have a pair of chunky bronze wedges that this color just complimented perfectly and wore the heck out them last fall! Definitely a keeper!