December 22, 2014 | 1651 users online

Blush - Stila - Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2014 11:31:00 AM More reviews by Tarotsulis

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this blush. It's a pale, dusky rose, the perfect, natural colour on my pale skin and gives just a hint of a flush. I usually go for matte blushes but with this one the shimmer is more of a sheen giving a lovely glowly look without being too shiney.
It's a shame it's discontinued, I've just ordered another from ebay so my favourite blush will now take years to run out... I have mine in a refilalbe 4 pan Stila palette with my 3 favourite eye colours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a true rose blush. This is more pigmented than I first expected, the first time I applied it I had to blend the heck out of it and put powder on top, LOL. However, when used in the proper amount, this gives a natural, classic flush. I love how these blushes are small and can fit into the Stila e/s quads, makes travelling easier!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2010 9:21:00 AM More reviews by Samanthazahra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This blush is superb for giving a such natural flush. The pan may seem so simple but one sweep with a blush brush gives such a lovely warmth with the right amount of shimmer for a healthy glow. i have pink tones in my skin and this shows up pink, whereas my friend has yellow tones and this shows up more peachy, so i think it complements skin very well. it also contours beautifully as i tend to stay away from bronzers cos they appear so muddy on my face and are too yellow toned. this blends beautifully into my nc25 skin and lasts. i reach for this daily whether i'm wearing a natural daytime look or something clean and sophisticated for work. its just a great stable because its a colour and finish i just can't go wrong with. i also love that i can include this in my eyeshadow palette and i think the size gives you exactly what you need.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by Grets

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The name says it all. This shade is not mauve, not pink and not peach--but a lovely rose color. A natural looking shade like this is hard to find in any brand. But as pretty as it is, this color is a little too warm for my skin tone. I can only wear cool shades. But if want a pretty rose flush on your cheeks, and your skin is not cool-toned, you can't go wrong with this shade (although the packaging is awful, in my opinion).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 8:57:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

This is the perfect blush color for me!!!It's so natural and it really look like your natural flush!!!!!Love it so much, and it is a must have from Stila!!!:)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2008 1:02:00 PM More reviews by DaniellePaul

This is a nice pink-coral blush. Most pink blushes are too obvious and kind of doll-like on me, but I wanted something pinker than my Lancome Cedar Rose (which is an absolutely lovely neutral peach color), but Lancome doesn't really make a blush the color I want. I almost didn't buy this blush because it looks so close in color to Cedar Rose in the pan, but it looks much more pink on my skin, without being too peach or too fuschia or too lavender (like light pink blushes can be). This blush isn't matte, but also not glittery. Perfect for everyday. My only complaint is that the pan is pretty small.
EDIT: Decided to swap this item as I decided it was responsible for the irritation on my cheeks. Very sad, as I really like the color. Was swaplifted by Sha/Shahine Matias/Raman/Marie, so be careful if someone tries to swap this with you - it may be stolen goods!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2008 3:41:00 PM More reviews by toastyfrenchy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This color is just so darn pretty. I'm a PPP with neutral undertones. The pink in this shows up pretty cool on me, with the prettiest, subtlest shimmer. If you get up close to the mirror you can see the tiniest individual specks of gold, but from more than a foot away it just looks like a nice glow. I like that I can build this color, too, and probably will apply a bit heavier in the summer. I took one lippie off b/c my HG blush is Alima (fave shades from that line are Apple Blossom, Azalea, and Aurora, love the A names!), so I'm comparing to those, and somehow Alima's colors are just so....I don't know....real skin-like! However, I wanted a pressed powder blush for convenience, and Stila's fits the bill and comes very close in color and quality. Plus I love making custom palettes with the eye-shadows. =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2007 10:47:00 PM More reviews by AlyHeartsYou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Rose is a dusty pink in the pan that looks frankly, kind of dull. If I'd been perusing the blushes in Sephora I probably would have ignored it. However, I received Stila Rose as a generous swap extra! Knowing that often blushes look strange in the pan and sort of "come to life" on the cheeks, I gave it a shot. This is definitely one of those cases. It's a lovely "kiss" of flush pink with a very subtle shimmer, not the kind of obnoxious glitter you'd get from other brands. It's the kind of delicate look you'd expect from Stila. It's quite lovely, and a great color for a natural, fresh-faced makeup look.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2007 6:31:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A pretty dusty pink which works well as a blush to brighten up the apple of my cheeks, but also looks great as a cheek contourer - often pinks look too unnatural on me for this, but rose has a dusky tone to it which makes it work well for this. Beautifully pigmented and goes on like a dream.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/26/2007 3:14:00 PM More reviews by Vivian2

I love this blusher. It is the perfect rose glow for my cheeks. I always think that I look ill without blusher on. It goes on great and lasts all through the day. Only downside is the price! But the packaging is cute. All in all a good buy.