April 18, 2014 | 2031 users online

Eye Shadow - Stila - Coco Eyeshadow

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 3:08:00 PM More reviews by JadoreNelle

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Got this shadow in a set from Sephora on sale! This makes for the best crease color. It is very neutral and blends like a dream. Would make a great transitional color deeper skin toned ladies. Not chalky at all. This is a true "coco" brown. I love to pair this in my crease with Too Faced Dirt Bag. Great combo! PLUS, it is a full sized eyeshadow in slim packaging. So you an take it on the go without taking up alot of room. This is the slimmest eyeshadow I have ever had the pleasure of using.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by k1dub

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

On my dark skin, this color is indispensable as a transitional and crease color. It's a true cocoa color, warm and blends silkily into just about any eyeshadow it's tasked with blending. When I travel, no matter which palette I bring, this comes along, too.

Great team player that will always have a place in my makeup bag.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2009 7:59:00 PM More reviews by xlunatanx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I rated this a one for price cause I got it from TJMaxx for a dollar!

loooooovvvee this eyeshadowfor crease cause I prefer matte colors to shimmery shades for crease.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2009 7:08:00 PM More reviews by ref26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got this pretty cheap off of eBay. I like it as a crease color with my UDPP Sin, it gives a nice depth without adding to the already plentiful shimmer. A great, easy, everyday look. It also makes an excellent brow color for me, defining but natural. A good, versitle product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/26/2008 5:00:00 PM More reviews by cosmokid

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Coco is a rich matte chocolate brown that is a versatile workhorse. Used dry it's not too dark to wear on the lids or in the crease, but when wet it's dark enough as a liner (gives a lovely smoky look).
Today I'm wearing it dry in the crease and smudged under my eyes and wet to line, teamed with Ecru as a base and Grace on my lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2004 1:16:00 AM More reviews by doris98

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this shade as a brow powder, perfect for my coloring! Lasting power is also great, lasts all day!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2003 5:48:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Coco is now available as a single shadow. Its another matte medium brown shade on the warm reddish side. Nothing spectacular here. Pro pans retail for $14 and the individual shadows come housed in cardboard silver containers and retail for $16.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2003 11:33:00 PM More reviews by JKreider

Great shade! Very basic, but does its job well. I love to use this to line my bottom lash line. Stays all day and does not fade. Thumbs up!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2003 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lolita_haze_hh

I've heard that this could be a nice crease color, but also used wet as a e/l. It is a light-medium brown color w/ no shimmer. I would not buy again. Seems kinda blah!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2003 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a basic chocolate brown, a bit on the cool side, but nice just the same as a liner.