Trader Joe's moisturizing cream

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Safflower Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glyceryl Stearate, Avocado Oil, Glycerin, Emulsifying Wax NF, Symphytum Officinale Extract, Cucumis Sativus, Jojoba Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Soybean Protein, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Coffea Arabica (Coffee) extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citric Acid, Allantoin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Methylparaben.

on 11/28/2014 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

The lotion was quite greasy yet my hands were still dry. No harm done but I would something moisturizing.

on 6/20/2012 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Yes!! Fantastic product -- works great, moisturizes my skin as well and even better than most other products, and it's dirt cheap. I like it as hand and body lotion. I will continue to purchase this so I can save money to spend on other items!

on 6/6/2012 12:15:00 AM

No, no, no. Is not very moisturizing at all and doesn't sink in to my skin.

on 6/15/2011 3:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I am almost totally satisfied with this product. It's so cheap, pretty derned effective, and has a very light, pleasant, natural scent. The sage oil, I think. My only caveat is that it contains 2 ingredients I was actually trying to avoid. Dimethicone and Petrolatum. I saw the 'cones and wasn't deterred, but somehow overlooked the petrol because I just wasn't expecting it in a Trader Joe's product. When I got it home and re-read the ingredients, I was shocked and disappointed...but I will continue to use it and I might repurchase if this gigantic bottle ever runs out. A little dab will do, so I might have this one for a long, long time. My only complaint about the way this product WORKS, is that the "Fresh, Super-Moisturized" effect is a *little* short lived for my taste...but at this price, I don't mind reapplying if needed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I guess I'm in the minority as I don't find this lotion to be anything very special. I have purchased it a couple of times when I've run out of body lotion and happened to be at Trader Joe's (since I shop there all the time). The price is right, and you get a huge amount of product. I even like the sturdy packaging and the light aloe scent. But the lotion itself doesn't moisturize very well at all. It feels sticky after you apply it, and my hands feel dry a few minutes after I put it on, almost as though I didn't use any lotion on them. So I will use this up since I don't like to waste product, but MUCH prefer Aveeno, Gold Bond or Alba Botanica for daily body lotions. I guess you get what you pay for.

on 4/13/2011 1:49:00 AM

I work in a doctor's office and wash my hands/hand sanitize about a zillion times a day. This bad by comes with me where ever I got to follow a wash and it is amazing, I also keep one in my car and everywhere else I can think of. No more white crackling dry skin for me, and is not so heavy and/or greasy like some lotions. This one is the perfect balance and is dirty cheap for the value!!! YAY Trader Joe's for having everything I need! :)

on 1/15/2011 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This stuff is a steal for $3.79! Lovely, velvety texture and a pleasant smell. A bottle lasts forever.

Great for non-scented body moisturizing, can be used on the face in a pinch, and even does nice job smoothing ends of dry hair without buildup when diluted with a bit of water. Highly recommend for even the most sensitive skins.

on 7/4/2009 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using a version of this lotion since I was 16. Over time it has been reformulated and improved. Two things have remained constant, the price is low (Originally 99 cents), and the packaging has been terrible.
It does the job on rough patches and is great post shave, all without any fragrance. I gladly pay a bit more for a pump that works.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this on a whim .. because hello? it's only 3 bucks . . . and I was pleasantly surprised/not surprised .. . I wasn't expecting such a nice lotion for 3 bucks BUT I'm usually very pleased with all Trader Joe's products . . . (except for the meringue cookies . . yuck.)

The texture is nice as a body lotion/cream. It's not as moisturizing as Bliss Naked Body Butter but then again it doesn't cost $35. I like the pump that it came in but as with all/most pump bottles, it was hard to get to the last bits of product toward the end.

I only used the product for my hands and body but I suppose in a pinch I'd use it on my face . . anyhow it's a good value.

Popular Body Skincare Products