Clean & Clear Concealing Treatment Stick

3.0

on 4/24/2010 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I found it was a good colour for my skin tone, and it was good at covering redress, but when I reached the end of the tube (in about one week after I bought it), it was all watery and gross. It didn't get rid of pimples or anything either. Totally not worth the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

I found this product a total failure! Does not conceal well, and there is only one colour! It's too white for my skin tone. The bottle is also tooo small, it barely lasts a week. Not good for someone who has more than one blemish! I would never think about buying this product again!

on 8/24/2009 3:11:00 PM

Too bad this is an over-the-product product, otherwise I would seriously bring it back.
Firstly, I'm not expecting a product with makeup to HEAL my pimple, despite it's 1% salicylic acid content. To heal my pimples, I rely on oxy acne vanishing treatment, which I apply to my bare skin after removing all my makeup before sleep. So really, I'm just looking for a concealer for my pimple that won't make things worse.
The consistency is way too fluid to be a concealer. I tried dotting it in a heavy blot, wait for it to dry, then apply foundation over it to blend. I can still see my pimple. And this is a pimple in its native state - I didn't pop it, it's not flaky, it's just a bulging red dot.
When I saw the tube at the store, at ~$11 CAD it's already overpriced for the amount of product. Then when I tried it for the first time, I feel the price is outrageous. I had to turn it at least 30 times for product to come out. At this point, there's already only 1/2 a tube of product left. Subsequently, every times I use it I have to turn it ~10 times.
I should've went with the oxy cover up one, it comes in a larger squeeze tube for 2/3 of the price. And the coverage is better.
Definitely will not repurchase.
EDIT: I brought this out with me and the liquid leaked all over the inside of the cap. I'm taking off another lippie.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this product probably for over 10 years. (it use to be in a different container and in a stick form, but they changed it to more of a liquid form over the years) I am having a hard time finding it lately so maybe they are going to stop making it. Everytime I find something I love they stop making it.

Anyway, I do love this. It covers my spots perfect, it isn't too thick or too thin. I notice it does help to dry up the spots throughout the day, too. I give it 5 lippies and would love to repurchase more if I could only find this stuff somewhere again.

on 10/21/2007 1:19:00 PM

Very bad. Product is creamier and less drying than other tinted acne creams. (It is also creamier than my holy grail Shiseido wand concealer). However, this one makes me break out a bit and is too pale for my skin tone. It also covers nothing. Better off using a clear acne gel and a dusting of powder, or using tinted drugstore treatment tints like Clearasil. Waste of money.

on 10/7/2007 9:12:00 PM

it doens' t have any coverage ~~ just add little bright and oil on ur skin. Waste my money.

on 12/8/2006 9:17:00 PM

I do like this because it did help with clearing my skin but my only gripe with it is that it only comes in one color which is to light for me and this doesnt blend well. and i dont really like the packaging because i feel like im not getting a lot for my money but it does work so ill repurchase if needed.

on 7/26/2006 3:54:00 PM

I can't find the stick at Walgreen's anymore, but it works well to conceal and treat breakouts. Recommend a light hand and a concealer brush to blend well.

on 3/5/2006 4:18:00 PM

this stuff is pretty good with my skintone. i have to rub it in a little bit but its really not noticeable. also its thin and easy to blend in once you put it on. its easy to forget youre wearing it. though it doesnt clear up zits like it says it does, i like this stuff anyway

on 2/16/2006 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

moderate coverage, hard to blend to cover up my zits, does nothing for me. it really sucks.