September 2, 2014 | 1657 users online

Lipstick - Hard Candy - Super Good Lipstick

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2010 1:14:00 PM More reviews by Skitts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have a few of Hard Candy's Painted Lady lip colors,
I have fire alarm( alittle too little but still pretty)
Trust fund( gold, which is amazing for my skintone)
No peeking (pure pink I love it, but alittle bold)
and Night out( very dark purpurish red, very bold)
I tryed Party girl and it was just too boring for me.
Overall they are very creamy, easy to use
They dont stay in the lipline unless you use a concealer or lipliner around your lips
They dont last very long either but its a price Im willing to pay

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2005 8:54:00 AM More reviews by geminiatwain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I can't understand why this would be called 'Super Good Shine' lipstick, mine (in Crush - a darkish brown), was really matte. I can't find any 'shine'. This is an o.k lippie, I wear mine with a lip gloss over the top as I don't like the drying matte effect. Cute packaging though which makes it feel like really good quality.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2004 9:46:00 PM More reviews by stipeluvr

I like creamy, fairly long lasting lipstick. This lipstick is creamy and goes like a dream, but it doesn't last beyond a few hours. It's a shame, because I love the color, "Psst," a warm pearly brick brown.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/24/2003 6:32:00 PM More reviews by hereiaminthistowm

I bought this one at a department store in the color "Pixie". It's got a really neat,sheer,light pink color to it and it goes on my lips easily. The bad thing about it is that after it goes on, your lips feel a bit dry although they don't look that dry. I love the color and it's suitable for everyday use with many colors but I wouldn't buy it again for the $18 price.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2003 9:38:00 PM More reviews by Zylann

Not happy with this its really dry feeling and it cakes up packing is really cute though

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2003 11:31:00 AM More reviews by sharkgrl89

I got Super Good Lipstick in 'Pixie'. Hard Candy also has a lipgloss named Pixie that tastes like cake batter but don't be fooled. They're NOT the same color. The lipstick pixie that I bought is a nice sheer pink. Not much color to it... but I like it that way because you can wear it with anything and it's nice for school. Even though I recall this lipstick being a little expensive (16-18 dollars?) I really like it. It actually has heavyness to it which to me shows quality. The packaging is cute and looks like it will hold up well. No specfic scent or taste to this lipstick. It's a good one to try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2003 6:36:00 AM More reviews by BEVERLYS

I'm not happy with this at all, considering I expected something "super good". The packaging was nice, but I found that the lipstick wasn't very moisturizing and they have a weird plastic scent. While they're decent enough, there are many other lipsticks out there (that are the same price, if not cheaper) that are pretty much exactly the same.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2003 8:24:00 PM More reviews by cherry2245

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have it in Hunny Bunny. I saw this at Nordstrom's and fell in love with the color, it looks like a very pretty and sheer pink. However, when I took it home and put it on...I found it to be more silver and whitish than pink and it made me look washed out. Overall, I hate the color, it looks okay when you put it over another lipstick to add more sparkle or in small amounts though. That's the nice thing, the sparkle, very luminous and shiny, looks really pretty. The packaging is great too, it's in a cute little silver case. I just wish I had bought a better color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2003 10:45:00 PM More reviews by cheryhouse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i have this lipstick in piglet, this is the only nude lipstick i really like, usually when i wear nude lipsticks i look washed out
but..when u wear a little bit of this with sum pink gloss it looks really good.
expensive though 20$s cnd

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2003 5:49:00 PM More reviews by vanja

I actually really like a lot of things about Hard Candy lipsticks - the packaging is neat, the colours are mostly nice, they look and feel great on and they wear well. However - and this is why I take off one point in the rating - in my experience, they go bad very quickly. One of the lipsticks I've bought took on a distinct crayola smell and feel after about half a year and some of the others have started to smell a bit suspicious too... Since they aren't the cheapest they should last longer, IMO.