July 31, 2014 | 1681 users online

Lipstick - Urban Decay - Lipstick

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 1:59:00 AM More reviews by Jerena

i got Confession which is a dark berry color that is perfect for the winter and Pistol pinky-brown with light shimmer, color actually more of like my natural lips. I got them for 3$ on their website but i will never pay 22$ for them, they are good but nothing special. The packaging looks bulky and just too big for the amount of product you get but anyway i would get more colors if they had.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by Fancee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Disappointed in these. The colors are beautiful! No bad scent what so ever, did they reformulate? However, they are horrible as a stick. Way too soft, it leans to the side after one or two applications and gets on the packaging. Because of this the staying power is bad. I have 6 shades and only one, more on the matte side, is OK. I got mine on sale for $8, and I wouldn't repurchase even at that price. I'd be really upset if I paid full price. I can think of better drugstore formulas.

*edit* The sword handle broke off of two of my lipsticks and I can't even open them now. I kept them in a purse that I don't even use that often, so it's not like they've gotten misused. I'm sure there is some way to pry the top off, but these were such a dud it's not even worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:57:00 PM More reviews by LittleMissCherie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I looove Urban Decay products! I have this in Hotpants which is a bright pink w silver in it I wouldn't call it silver sparkles per say more like a very slight frost effect that is absolutley GORGEOUS! Personally I like the scent and taste of this lipstick, I would describe it as smelling and tasting like cotton candy It lasts and lasts and lasts and well you get it haha This will last for hours on end and I've even had it go through dinner! The packaging is fantastic and will def stand out from other lipsticks, it doesnt look like a cheap basic boring tube It's funky with its cap being clear w purple swirls and designs and the case is a bright shiny purple w the dagger on the end. I haven't encountered any probs. w my lipstick ( ie melting, bitter taste etc.) I will def repurchase this color again and I can't wait to get more colors! i would also def reccomend to a friend Happy Shopping! =^.^=

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by moonzika

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I initially really liked all the Urban Decay lipsticks I had, but I grew to hate them over time. I thought the texture was creamy, but they ended up getting very gloppy in texture. It became difficult to even out the color when I applied it. The fragrance is also disgusting. I usually try to ignore that kind of thing even though I am sensitive to smells, but it was just too off-putting after awhile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2012 1:04:00 AM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE UD lipsticks. I have them in Naked and Rush, and just ordered Lovechild. The best part about UD lipsticks is the formula. Super creamy, highly pigmented. They don't settle in lines or make your lips look or feel dry. They don't last super long, but I guess that's because they are so creamy. This was my first one, and I've bought 2 more since then. Not a huge fan of the packaging-the sword is a bit of a pain. From what I can tell from mine though, it looks as though you could still twist it up if it did happen to break off. I just make sure to carry it inside a little case. It's a bit spendy, and the packaging is a little bit of a pain (but cute!) but it is WELL worth it. It's hard to find a good selection in stores; Ulta has a few, but UD and beauty.com have a big selection. (NA) These lipsticks are fantastic, highly recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried to love these. The colors were great, the formula went and stayed on nicely. Downside, they smelt like licorice gone bad and tasted of bitter chemicals. I for one thought the packaging was cute but probably not very practical.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by tygress

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I own this lipstick in two shades, Pistol and Rush. All in all, I like the color and formula of these lipsticticks, the pigment is nice and rich and the formula is very smooth and creamy. Unfortunately, I've found that there are more drawbacks than benefits to this brand of lippie. First of all, the taste is extremely bitter and chemical-tasting. I've heard some say they don't mind it, but I find it really unpleasant because it doesn't seem to dissipate after you put it on. Secondly, the packaging, although cute, is bulky and takes up a lot of space in a small purse or clutch. Third, if you're not careful, it will melt! I made this mistake with my second tube of UB lipstick when I purchased it and then left the bag with the lippie inside while I went into the gym. When I came out, the lippie had completely melted inside the tube! Luckily the people at Ulta exchanged it for me with no problems but I definitely learned my lesson. As far as buying this again, I'm don't think I will. It seems that there are other lipsticks that are just as good as these without all of the problems.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/21/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by mousygiggles

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wicked is the best MLBB color for me. I love love love the color. I love the packaging. It lasts longer than my MAC. I have not smelled a bad smell. It is kind of sweet. BUT...it goes on so dry. I have to use gloss with it. Dispite being dry it covers nicely. However, it is horrible to eat or drink anything after using this lipstick. I do not lick my lips but the taste is awful that gets into my mouth. It is very bitter and just gross. I am not sure if I would buy again but I love the color and the packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by LollieDollie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I do like the payoff on UD lipsticks. They go on great for me and have pretty good staying power. As for the scent... ok some of them seem to be worse than others (or is that just me!?). Weighing it up against how much I like the colors and that packaging, which I'm a total sucker for, I can live with it. As you can pick these up without paying the full retail price pretty easily I'm working my way through them and I'll certainly be back for a good few shades when they run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2010 10:25:00 AM More reviews by ford8161

Lovely colours, go on quite sheer for me, so always wear with a gloss, but they last a long time and dont make my lips flake like som lipsticks do. I got mine for apx 4 each in a uk bargin store, so they wre def worth the mony I spent. Dont know if I would have paid full retail just to try them, but the colours I have are great and I will def buy again. I even like the taste!!!!!