July 31, 2014 | 1435 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Herbacin - Kamille + Silicone Glycerin hand cream

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 11:48:00 PM More reviews by FeeFee34

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Yes! This product deserves every last bit of its 5/5 rating. My hands are naturally dry, to the point where the skin cracks and the knuckles bleed, and I love, love, love this more than any other hand lotion. It's lightweight but very moisturizing, not greasy, sinks in, and I think the scent is light and unobtrusive. I'm picky about hand lotion because I find it frustrating that a product is either ridiculously expensive, or it's nothing but petroleum or mineral oil, and I think this is a great pick. My only problem is that I have no idea where people buy it regularly: I stole mine from my wonderful mom (a total hand lotion junkie), who got it at a Korean market!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 11:06:00 PM More reviews by kyl77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I received a good sized sample of this and decided to try it out. The scent is a little heavier than I was expecting, but it didn't irritate my skin or cause me any other problems. This is a nice heavy cream, and after a couple of uses my hands really felt softer. Personally, I prefer Avon's Silicone Glove. That's what my grandmother always used, and the smell and texture are just more familiar to me. However, if for some reason I wasn't able to buy my normal hand cream, I would definately purchase Herbacin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by asunta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I cant stop smelling my hands! I usually use nivea but I was cleaning my daughters room and found this and decided to try it. It smells so good and absorbs faster than nivea. The tube fits in my purse and since she had 2 tubes I took one!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 2:52:00 PM More reviews by flairgirl8

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This hand creme is moisturizing and protective. Has kind of a strong scent. I have switched to using Skiaki Borage Therapy hand cream because it works just as well and is unscented.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by yellow7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this hand cream! I have tried many hand creams, and this is the only one that i would definitely purchase again! It is really moisturizing and sinks into your skin, leaving it feeling baby soft! Its amazing that it's so affordable too. I constantly reach for this throughout my day. I also use it for my face during the winter time when it gets really dry. It gets rid of those flaky skin! Love love love! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:35:00 PM More reviews by UjalaT

I love using this hand cream, especially in the winter. It moisturises my hands and I swear makes them look really beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2013 2:39:00 PM More reviews by Nandana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

So I finally got to try this product (I got the paraben free version 2.5 oz) after seeing so many good reviews. It is an affordable hand cream. You get a lot for what you pay, only a tiny amount is needed and the tube lasts really really long. It has a floral scent. The first time I used it, I dint quite like it because it was floral with a mix of some other weird scent I cant explain but after a day or two I liked the scent and its not that strong. My hands feel so soft after applying it. I have read reviews where some people have mentioned that it leaves some kind of film. Its a different kind of film. It's hard to explain. You cant see it like a shiny film, I mean its not the greasy kind. It feels very good. It absorbs into skin very well and then you can see that your skin feels so hydrated and soft. I have tried almost all the hand creams and this one is the most difficult to explain in terms of texture and effect but trust me, it is exceptionally good. It works on cuticles too :) This product is multi purpose I guess. I have tried this on my elbows, knees, rough patches on upper arm, even feet, legs and absolutely everywhere I had rough or dry skin. It works well! if you are skeptical, try the cute tin version. It's small, cheap and enough to last you for a month! You will be surprised. I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by stephung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for free at a Girl's Night Out event.

I have eczema, so I'm always a bit skeptical about trying new lotions. My eczema is come and go, usually with drastic weather changes.

This lotion never triggered my eczema, but would exacerbate it when I already had eczema. So I'll do two brief reviews:

On eczema free hands:
-plesant, light smell
-non-oily
-it doesn't feel like your skin is really absorbing it, so when my hands were dry I didn't feel like my hands were getting moisturized
-but end result is nice soft and smooth hands.

On eczema hands:
-sometimes irritated my hands and would make them red
-would make my hands feel itchy
-did not moisturize any dryness, the lotion felt more like it was just covering the dryness

Because my hands don't have eczema most of the time, I would repurchase. It is therapeutic and makes my hands look nice.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/13/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this for so long, I can't remember where I got it. The tube is small enough to carry around with you, but a little goes a long way, so it lasts a long time. The cream is very thick but it absorbs entirely and leaves your hands very soft and smooth. Great for all this cold weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:13:00 AM More reviews by juvia103

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Holy crap these things are amazing.