Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer(green)

3.3

TRIDECYL STEARATE,NEOPENTYL GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE,TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL,OZOKERITE,DIETHYLHEXL ADIPATE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ISOPROPYL LANOLATE,BEESWAX,KAOLIN,ASCORBYL PALMITATE,BHT,CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE,CITRIC ACID,GLYCERYL OLEATE,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,TBHQ, VEGETABLE OIL, PROPYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN:TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS,IRON OXIDES,TALC, ULTRAMARINES.

on 2/7/2015 8:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I have this and the physicians formula liquid green concealer. I really prefer the liquid version because the stick concealer is very hard to blend out. It is also on the more patchy side and has more obvious pigment, which I do not like, because I need to use more foundation to cover it up. Main complaint is the difficulty with blend-ability.

on 12/7/2014 6:22:00 PM

I absolutely love to wear this after I have my foundation on. It cancels are my redness around my under eyes, nose and sometimes chin. It makes my eyes look so bright and wide awake! I sometimes use it as a eyebrow hi-lighter and use some lighter flesh tone eye shadow to look it more natural because it makes my hi-lighter pop haha.

To people having issues with it staying on, to make it last longer I simply put some powder on and it lasts me for 4-5 hours until touch-up(mostly because my mascara and eyeliner runs). And I apply moderate amounts of it..not a lot or else it will crease.

The packaging is good. But near the end of the tube the cover wouldn't stay put onto the tube...it kept getting loose and slipping and sorta annoyed me. But I love it in the stick formula..I can bring it everywhere with me.

I am finishing up my first tube and will be repurchasing plus Sephora 8 hours concealer to wear as a power duo!

Overall...buy it. You won't regret it! This is my favourite drugstore concealer as the liquid tends to be a little messy and runs out way to quick for me/

this is a cheaper phsycans formula product, but i love it! i have bought this before and it's similar to the green concealer made by maybelline. works really well on red spot before i put on my concealer and foundation. sometimes it is hard to blend, i would not recommend wearing it alone without any other make up on top. Since it cancels out the red color, you dont need to pile on as much concelaer or foundation.
every body who wears make up should know about green color correcting concealers!

on 6/6/2014 8:27:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought 3 of these concealer sticks on ebay. I still haven't finished my first stick but i do love it! I use coconut oil as moisturizer so it slightly makes the green slide off.But when I don't use coconut oil, the stick covers my redness and lets me use less foundation which is great. When I run out I'm going to opt for a liquid kind since I have redness all over my face not just in one spot.

on 8/12/2013 12:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I have acne and post-inflammatory redness. This concealer makes it so much easier to conceal the angry red bumps. It's very creamy and it does not show as a green splotch under your foundation or bb cream (that was my concern). Its ingredients do not clog my pores (another concern of mine) It kind of smudges easily so you have to be careful when applying foundation over it. I would repurchase it again.

on 8/9/2013 9:33:00 PM

I bought this today because I had a big job interview and have a huge blushing problem... I was hoping it would counteract the redness, and it did a good job! It gave me a lot more confidence in my interview knowing my face wasn't a tomato :)

I put the concealer on first; a good amount, and blended it well, then i put a bit of bb cream on top to get better colour, and a translucent finishing powder on top of that. I'm not used to wearing a lot of makeup, so it did look quite a bit different on me, but it didn't look bad! And I am so glad it worked! Worth the low price, for sure!

on 5/29/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This concealer is perfect for covering redness. I use to to cover hyper pigmentation from acne scars, and then put my foundation on. It works really really well. Green is the best for dark/red scars. I don't think it was too expensive either and it lasts a long time.

on 4/29/2013 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Oh wow, I love this stuff!! I have alot of redness in my cheek area and some scarring spots from old blemishes and I use this green little tube on all of those troublesome areas before applying foundation and it really does cover them and makes my foundation go on very smooth. You can not see any redness or spots! This stuff works great!!

on 4/29/2013 5:35:00 PM

Covers quite well! I use this green concealer mainly for acne and so far, it's great! Covers the redness well! It's a nice creamy formula, so it blends into skin quite easily. Also, I do think it is a bit sheer, but has buildable coverage. GREAT drugstore find.

I personally love Physician's Formula concealers. I've been using them since I was in highschool up until now that I'm 23. They have redesigned the packaging but i personally think it still looks cheap. I actually prefer the old dark grey packaging as opposed to the shiny silver tube packaging. Anyways, I use the green and yellow concealer stick. The green is designed for red spots and blemishes but I like to use it for my under eye area as a corrector/base. I also go in with the stick around and on top of my nose. This corrects the redness really well. It does crease slightly in my under eye area but what can I do. When you look at the amount of product you get, it doesn't look like much, but one of these concealer sticks last me for several months to more than over a year. Will continue to repurchase for years to come.