November 24, 2014 | 1631 users online

Cleansers - Shiseido - Pureness Refreshing Cleansing Sheets

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by biaomiaomiao

I really like how it doesn't irritate my skin and takes off my makeup. It doesn't take off my makeup completely though. Maybe it's the trade off between efficiency and gentle to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

gym bag essential! works to keep skin fresh, just replaced my Dermalogica Medibac with these and in love!! gentle, non drying, helps keep skin nice! Shiseido Pureness works for me!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Jubilee

This definitely weren't the worst wipes I've ever used. I used these every day, twice a day for 3 weeks. I felt they did a decent job at getting my MU off, but I still needed a separate remover for my eye MU. But what I actually liked about these wipes is that they didn't break me out. actually my skin looked pretty good while using them. If I needed wipes again, I would buy these again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2011 9:00:00 PM More reviews by honeychild79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are my staple cleansing sheets. I can wipe off a face full of makeup with just one sheet. I have sensitive skin & I never had any problems after using these & the smell is tolerable.They are a bit on the expensive side so I don't buy them all the time.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2010 9:15:00 PM More reviews by RachelEM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just unnecessary. I'm not sure if it's a refreshing sheet or a makeup remover... I used it before washing my face to try and get some makeup off and that seemed to work okay.
I have fairly dry skin though and these definitely dried my skin out! I can see if it was a super hot summer day and you needed something to wipe up if you're sweaty and gross, these might be good for that.
They're not for me, though. I got them as part of a kit and will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2008 8:18:00 PM More reviews by tinklemd

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love these oil blotting sheets. They not only absorb oil, but leave a thin layer of powder on the face. They are great! I have used these for years.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/23/2008 7:50:00 AM More reviews by hanhan123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i recently got a sample of this;
wanna know something thats better?
BABY WIPES CLEAN EVEN BETTER.
RAWR, these stuff ish NO USE.
not "refreshing" at all, feels like putting wipes on, thats all.
lol that yu get from kfc, except not that smell. and not as refreshing. LOL

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2008 5:15:00 PM More reviews by Girlfit

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought these on an impulse. These aren't great and they are greatly overpriced for how well (or not so well) they work. I agree with another reviewer, the little sticky peel off tab is a pain. These are barely saturated with anything, they are barely damp. I can't imagine these taking off ANY makeup, let alone heavy eye makeup. So they are a total waste of money in my opinion if you are looking to use these to really thoroughly take off makeup. I don't like to be wasteful so I am just using these to give a quick wipe off to my face after working out. Would not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2006 6:23:00 AM More reviews by puccinigirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

These are the only cleansing wipes on the market that I can stand. They are great in a pinch when I need a fast but thourough cleanse. I feel truly clean with these wipes. There's no film or residue left behind as with other brands and they even remove my eye makeup without irritation. I'm not an oily skin type. Still, they leave me feeling refreshed and not at all tight or stripped. I love these and always have some handy for cleansing quickies.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2005 2:13:00 AM More reviews by mscolor

I love dis cleansing wipes! it really does leave ur skin feel rather soft n clean with no oily residue..smell nices too! :) but i still tink its beta to use a gd cleanser after this..to throughly remove all residue of makeup...however for the mascara part u gt to tke some time using this wipes to get it off..its kinda of expensive with so little sheets, always gt to have a backup if u r using dis..for a cheaper alternative u can ty simple wipes..cheaper n does the job too..comparable i guess. nice box to keep ur tissue 'moist' to use it anytime..the last time i bot it costed me SGD$29/box.