October 25, 2014 | 1253 users online

Styling Products - Sexy Hair Concepts - Big Sexy Hair - Flashy 3-D Gloss

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 8:59:00 AM More reviews by ksiushal

http://beauty-hair.yzi.me/ best home made recipes,deaseas and tratment for your hair

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2005 9:54:00 AM More reviews by gatinha321

I totally agree with the first reviewer's comments. This does leave a futuristic sheen to the hair. Easy does it with this stuff. But it's the coolest shine enhancer ever! It's a gel sort of consistency. It has tiny iridescent blue shimmer particles as well as larger-but not obscenely large- glitter like particles that seem to change color depending on the light but look gold in my hand. This stuff is so awesome but it does have a couple cons: 1. Price: can't remember how much I paid but probably about $14 for 1.7 oz pump. 2. Opaque tube means you can see how much is left. 3. Too greasy: you really have to use a tiny bit or you'll have stringy but shimmery hair, which is a bad combo, even in my book. 4. Smell. This definitely has a chemical smell to it. I bought the new Redken Blonde Glam Crystal Flash shine enhancing product which is less greasy, easier to find, smells better, and has mica particles but they're not quite as noticeable. I like both of these products but I would most likely repurchase the Redken stuff.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/5/2005 8:15:00 PM More reviews by llawlor

This stuff flattened my hair, didn't really shine it much at all (blonde highlights) and when my boyfriend smelled it, he said and I quote: "Reminds me of something I smelled in boot camp." Next time, he said: "Smells like Walmart or Kmart when you walk in." Needless to say, don't waste your time with this!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2003 7:53:00 PM More reviews by Razorre

This product seems to be very drying on my hair.. :( Love how it looks though.