September 30, 2014 | 1701 users online

Eyes - Rimmel - single eye shadow in Moonstone

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2009 11:25:00 PM More reviews by mary04au

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a white shimmery eyeshadow. I use it as a highlighter. I use a very loose bristle powder brush and quickly and lightly brush a very small amount of shadow over the "11" wrinkles between my eyebrows, across my forehead wrinkles, and at the vertical folds between my nose and lips. Also I lightly sweep it over reddish parts of my face such as around my nose, in the crease of my chin, and at the outer corners of my eyes. Sometimes I sweep it just above my upper lip to help emphasize the contour of my lip and the lipcolor. This shade is not glittery but delicately reflective. I think using it as a highlighter has made a difference in lessening the appearance of my wrinkles, especially in photos. The only negative is the packaging : the cover doesn't stay on.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2003 2:43:00 AM More reviews by lorien

It's an OK eye shadow for brow bones, wash, and overall high lighter. Basically it's sheer white with shimmer. But I'd say it's not at all unique. Jane eye zing White Lie is similar. With $1.97, it's not a bad deal.