July 25, 2014 | 1738 users online

Lip Gloss - Wet 'n' Wild - #562A Megaslicks Lip Gloss in Delectable

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2007 2:28:00 AM More reviews by Lexx13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is one of those colours that look AMAZNING and brighten up my face even if I'm not wearing any make up. It stays on forever, moisturizes, and makes me feel sexy. The best part is that it's so cheap! I LOVE IT! Why do they have to discontinue it?

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by fetishdolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Sorry ladies, stock up while you can, it's been discontinued.

http://www.wnwbeauty.com/cosmetics/beautybyebye/index.cfm?lid=Beauty_Bye-Bye&lpos=SubNavOne continued >>

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2006 12:08:00 PM More reviews by mmhilla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not the best packaging..but for the price this can't be beat. The color is so unusual, yet so gorgeous on me.It's a purpley-taupey-greyish color. More lilac than it looks in the tube. The smell is okay, and the shine is more metallic than glossy.I'm cool toned and so many glosses are orange based, this one is not. I like it a lot.EDIT after using this a few times I noticed that I always had this strong weird taste in my mouth, and I had figured out that this only happens when I use WNW lipglosses. So, I threw it out and lowered my review to 2 lippies(for price and color)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2005 11:46:00 PM More reviews by jackrabbitjre

I completely concur with the other post. FYI the number is 562A but the color is called Delectable.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2003 7:59:00 PM More reviews by Maria99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this colour. My trick is to apply foundation over my lips to matte them and then I apply this lipgloss colour all over...the colour is gorgeous. I also like all the moisturizing ingredients they list on the label, i.e. lanolin oil, aloe, vitamin E, petrolatum...all good ingredients and great colour for such a low price. Can't go wrong.